Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามสูตรเซรั่มสำหรับผิวมันครับ (ตั้งใหม่)

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for serum formula for oily skin (new set)

Postby llerickll » Mon May 13, 2019 12:06 pm

Ask about serum formula for oily skin. Learn to ask for serum formula for oily skin, age 30, oily skin, acne scars สิวอุดตัน some inflamed acne. I want a light serum texture, not heavy, easy to absorb. Ingredient as follows: Oil part 1. Cerasoft 4% 2 . Activated Resorcinol 1% 3. Phytosphingosine 1% 4. Light Lotion Maker 1% Water part 5. Panthenol B5 3% 6. Licochalcone A 2% 7. Sebum-Reg 2% 8. L-Carnitine 3% 9. Mild Preserved Eco 1% 10. Disodium EDTA 0.20% 11. Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 3% 12. Zinc PCA 1% 13. Pro Polymer 1.50 % 14. น้ำกลั่น 23.30% 15. Pitera 50% Insoluble 16. Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder) 4% (contains Niacinamide serum is already used separately, so do not use) Mixing method (1) Pour the fat parts together (1-4), stir until dissolved, keep before (2) น้ำกลั่น + Pitera + Pro Polymer until completely dissolved, then pour the water (5-11) and mix well by collecting Zinc PCA (Electrolyte) at the end of the mixture (3) Gradually add water (Section 2) to the oil (Section 1) little by little, stir well (4) Mix 16. Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder) in the final step. Stir enough to distribute in the entire solution. All this is intended to be used at home, no machine เทอร์โมมิเตอร์ Measure the temperature, so try to choose ingredients that do not require heat. Learn to inquire as follows: 1. I don't know if this formula will have problems when mixing or not. Are there any ingredients that are incompatible? 2. How to mix (2) after dissolving Pro Polymer is exhausted, enter Zinc PCA can you do it? Then gradually mix the water (5-11) accordingly. Understand that Electrolyte will make the solution more liquid. Will it help mix the water part (5-11) more easily or should I add Zinc PCA ? Zinc PCA The last one is the same 3. Will there be any problem of stickiness after applying to the face? 4. Emulsifier thickener ( Light Lotion Maker and Pro Polymer ) is it appropriate for this case (called Oil-in- water, right?) or do the staff recommend anything else? to be able to dissolve fat together with water It's a quick-drying serum that's not as viscous as a single-use gel at all (as far as I can tell, most of it combines oil and water to form a creamy texture. which I would like to have a light, liquid serum. It's not a cream) Thank you very much.
llerickll

From thanks :: 160 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ask for serum formula for oily skin (new set)

Postby staff » Sat May 18, 2019 10:04 pm

Hello Sebum-Reg although soluble in water But the pH of the formula must be adjusted above 7 before it can be dissolved. (When it is dissolved, it can be combined with the formula, so that the pH value can be adjusted to a level not more than 7 as usual for skin creams.) It is recommended for newbies. to be eliminated from the formula for the ease of mixing Licochalcone A Please select Licorice Extract ( Licochalcone A 1% only if you choose a powder type. Must be dissolved in glycol first, which will be a more difficult process in mixing. The team thinks this formula is greasy. For oily skin, it is recommended to cut Panthenol removed or reduced to not more than 1% , remove Pitera removed (replaced with water) Mixing step Almost correct, just add the oil. into the water part Instead of alternating
4. Emulsifier and thickener ( Light Lotion Maker and Pro Polymer ) is it appropriate for this case? (Is it called Oil-in-water?) or does the Staff recommend anything else? to be able to dissolve fat together with water It's a quick-drying serum that's not as viscous as a single-use gel at all (as far as I can tell, most of it combines oil and water to form a creamy texture. which I would like to have a light, liquid serum. Not a cream)
Pro Polymer at a rate of 1.5%, you will get a rather thick creamy texture. It is recommended to test at 1.0% first. If felt that the meat was too runny gradually increase the rate of use Other possible options are Satin Cream Maker 1.5% (replaces both Pro Polymer and Light Lotion Maker )
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby llerickll » Mon May 20, 2019 7:20 pm

Thank you very much staff. Learn more. 1. If you want a serum, smooth texture + not sticky. Recommended to mix something better. 1.1 If LipidSoft Lite would be appropriate? Or is it still not suitable for oily skin? 1.2 If 1.1 is not OK, if change to Dimethicone 1Secs What do you think? 1.3 Continue from 1.2 Emulsifier must be changed to SiliSolve Plus right? ( Emulsifier original is Light Lotion Maker + Pro Polymer doesn't work with silicone, right?) ===================== = Edit formula - In case of using LipidSoft Lite (if clause 1.1 passes) Oil part (30%) 1. Sym-White 0.5% 2. Cerasoft 4% 3. Phytosphingosine 1% 4. LipidSoft Lite 20.5% 5. Light Lotion Maker 4% water part (66%) 6. Licorice Extract ( Licochalcone A 1%) 2% 7. Prebio-care 3% 8. L-Carnitine 3% 9. Zinc PCA 1% 10 . Disodium EDTA 0.20% 11. Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 3% 12. Mild Preserved Eco 1% 13. Pro Polymer 1% 14. น้ำกลั่น 54.8% insoluble fraction 15. Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder) 4% Mixing process 1. Mix the oil (2-5) except Sym-White (keep the mix at the end) 2. Water + Pro Polymer until completely dissolved from Then mix the water (6-12) 3. Slowly pour the oil into the water, adding little by little. and the poor are homogeneous 4. Mix Sym-White and Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder) at the end ========= ============= Edit formula - In case of using Dimethicone 1Secs (if clause 1.1 Failed, Item 1.2 Passed) Oil part (30%) 1. Sym-White 0.5% 2. Cerasoft 4% 3. Phytosphingosine 1% 4. Dimethicone 1Secs 21.5 % 5. SiliSolve Plus 3% part of water (66%) 6. Licorice Extract ( Licochalcone A 1%) 2% 7. Prebio-care 3% 8. L-Carnitine 3% 9. Zinc PCA 1% 10. Disodium EDTA 0.20% 11. Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 3% 12. Mild Preserved Eco 1% 13. น้ำกลั่น 55.8% insoluble part 14. Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder) 4% Mixing procedure 1. Mix the oil fraction (2-5) except Sym-White (keep the mix at the end) 2. Mix the water part (6-12) 3 . Slowly pour part of the water into the part of the oil. add little by little and the poor are one flesh. Then add to the next 4. Mix Sym-White and Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder) Finally ======== ===============
llerickll

Postby khunchinz » Sat May 25, 2019 5:34 am

I would like to share my experiences with each other. I'm an oily skinned person and DIY skincare. I use it myself. One thing that DIY people make skincare after using and causing destruction to the skin is..... I didn't study (not who I was) meaning that sometimes I read something I don't know from the general web. I will tell you this, I myself have tried many components on the web. Maybe the fit as the team said is important. start small to large Acne and oily skin Some people say that their skin is oily because their face is dry. When the face dries, it produces more oil. I came across this theory myself. But in the end, it's broken!!! The formula I've tried is similar to yours. Cerasoft + Phytosphingosine here passed in front of me and (The team should know that I have a list of all these components) for me, the last one is not out. Cut off almost all unnecessary parts. ***One thing people with oily skin should know is People with oily skin, any oil that can be avoided should be avoided. The gooeyness of the formula Hundred percent caused by too many components, including emollient of almost any kind...don't say Dimethicone 1secNo, if you don't believe me, you can try replacing the oil with silicone in full ratio. that the binder can be soldered + any substance you set in the formula Then try it on your face. Don't try it on the back of your hand and you'll know if it's as greasy as I said. (The skin on the back of the hand is dead, not the face)...try it, don't be disappointed. "Knowledge is an investment" (although sometimes it's hard to find money) In the formula, you have one of my heroines. Phytosphingosine I recommend this one. Very good for inflamed acne (very good, good, good, good lousy, good, deadly). I did it this way. Phytosphingosine 2% + Bisabolol 1% + Isododecane 7% really this much For the oil on my face that I use today morning + evening. Nothing more, oh, forget the sunblock, that one has it ซิลิโคน but I wash my face well. It doesn't clog anything and uses complex BHA <<<< Well, it's good too. Encapsulated again (i Encapsulated It's a bit gooey, I'll tell you) Well!!..I've even dropped the high-priced formula that I tried. perfect c 10% + Tocotrienols 3% The reason is fit. Oily skin like me is real oil or no oil......Actually, oil can be used but!! I can use it as needed. **Finally, for any cream, we'll benefit only if it's used in the right amount, just the right amount, and consistently. Cream if it's greasy, even if you use weird ingredients, alien extracts, or something good. The palace is magnificent, very expensive... But if your oily skin finds a heavy cream one day, you will be lazy to apply and throw away that hundred million dollar cream. Fight you think of a formula. Choose components according to your strength (some expensive, not the best. Or maybe it's cheap, it's not ugly at all) in the right amount ... find a lot of information. You will be happy to stir the cream for yourself. (I didn't say that I sell it!!) And when my friend asks...you What cream do you use? It's so good. You'll happily reply to him, "My cream, I'm SAT!!" ....this post may contain disrespectful messages. I have to apologize to the team and the owner of the post too.
This answer received thanks from: luangwiphu.pjoopjoopmoonid.544595llerickllstaff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
khunchinz

From thanks :: 22 Times

Postby llerickll » Sun May 26, 2019 2:42 pm

Thank you very much khunchinz. It's very helpful. ======== I would like to have staff's opinion too. Thank you in advance
llerickll

Postby staff » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:58 pm

Hello
1. If you want a serum, smooth texture + not sticky. Recommended to mix something better. 1.1 If LipidSoft Lite would be appropriate? Or is it still not suitable for oily skin? 1.2 If 1.1 is not OK, if change to Dimethicone 1Secs What do you think? 1.3 Continue from point 1.2 Emulsifier must be changed to SiliSolve Plus right? ( Emulsifier The original one is Light Lotion Maker + Pro Polymer doesn't work with silicone, right)
surface of LipidSoft Lite will be Somewhat close, close to ซิลิโคน but will not give a slippery feel to the skin equivalent to ซิลิโคน , in terms of surface slippage. Currently, there is no equivalent substance ซิลิโคน is still widely used, however, proper use does not cause allergy or cavitation problems. Tons in most users (or not at risk of allergy or clogging than using other substitutes) regardless of which type can use Light Lotion Maker can also be synchronized ซิลิโคน ] ซิลิโคน is no different from oil soldering. You can always use the same solder. Mixing process as informed by members That's right But be careful about the rate of use. LipidSoft Lite or Dimethicone 1Secs that goes up to 20% doesn't have to be that high. It is recommended to try at 10%, which is considered a small rate.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby llerickll » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:52 am

Ask for more information. Oil part 1. Cerasoft 4% 2. Phytosphingosine 2% 3. Light Lotion Maker 4% part of water 4. Licorice Extract ( Licochalcone A 1%) 2 % 5. Prebio-care 3% 6. L-Carnitine 3% 7. Zinc PCA 1% 8. Disodium EDTA 0.20% 9. Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 3% 10. Mild Preserved Eco 1% 11. Pro Polymer 1% 12. น้ำกลั่น 61.3% Insoluble fraction 13. Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder) 4% 14. Sym-White 0.5% Mixing process 1. Mix the oil (1-3) 2. Water + Pro Polymer until completely dissolved to form a gel. Then mix the water (4-10) 3. Slowly pour the oil into the water, adding little by little. and the poor are homogeneous 4. Mix Sym-White and Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder) Finally, please ask for more information. 1. Which ingredient is there? Is there any problem with incompatibility? 2. Adding softness and lightness of serums that are not Silicone. Compare these 3, I don't know which one is probably the softest and lightest? - Isododecane 10% (mixed in oil fraction) - LipidSoft Dry II 10% (mixed in oil) - WaterSoft 10% (mixed in of water) which one is better for oily skin? Thank you very much
llerickll

Postby staff » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:14 pm

Hello, the formula can be mixed. oil mixing process Can be heated 60-80 degrees to help the ingredients melt together. May it dissolve the cloudiness is enough.
Compare these 3, I don't know which one is the softest and the most lightweight? - Isododecane 10% (mixed in oil) - LipidSoft Dry II 10% (mixed in oil) - WaterSoft 10% (mix in water)
recommend Cyclotetrasiloxane 5% or Trisiloxane 5% if the price is too high choose Isododecane can be used instead.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development