Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนเช็คส่วนผสมครับก่อนสั่งผลิต, รีวิว

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check the ingredients before ordering, production, reviews.

Postby athip_1995 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:53 pm

Please check ingredients before ordering. If ordering this recipe Can I mix it like this? It is an essence for use in the morning and evening. Is there a chance to stop bringing some substances to sell? If you want to continue to produce If you want to adjust the pH to 6.5 to increase the stability of Ascorbyl Glucoside ? Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (aka . Pitera )20.15% Repair Activator™ 5% Safe-B3 ™ 5% MOIST24 5% Matrixyl 3000 5% Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 3% Dimethyl Isosorbide 3% Butylene Glycol 3% Pumpkin Renew™ 3% beta glucan 3% Yeast Radiance™ 3% Fucus Film™ 2% Palmaria Palmata Extract 2% GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 2 % Ascorbyl Glucoside 2% Hyaluronic Acid Elastomer 2% REGU®-AGE 2% AppleCell™ 1% HybridCell™ 1% 4MSK 1% Live Yeast Cell Derivative (LYCD) 1% Prebio-care (Skin Prebiotic) 1% Yeast Resurface 1% Glycosaminoglycans Complex 1% Snail Secretion 1% Lemon Skin™ 1% Wakame Extract 1% Plankton GP4G™ 1% Marine Plankton 1% Snow Algae 1% HydroAlgae™ 1% Japanese Cedar 1% Adenosine Liposome 1% Olive Extract 1% Oat Avenanthramides 1% Shiso Extract 1% Ume Extract (Anti- Glycation) 1% Mineral Ready™ (Mn+Zn+Cu) 1% WaterLock™ 1% MOIST72™ 1% Glyceryl glucoside 1% Double Hyaluron Liquid 1% Pep®-Coll 1% Ectoin 0.5% Alpha-Citrus™ 0.5% Mild Preserved Eco™ 0.5% Hexapeptide-9 0.5% Disodium EDTA 0.2% Quick-Coll® 0.1% Horse Placenta 0.1% Calcium Pantothenate 0.1% Licorice Extract (Licochalcone A 20%) 0.1% HyaCoat™ Skin ( Cationic Hyaluronic Acid ) 0.1% Hyaluronic Acid (Japan) 0.1% Licorice Extract (Glabridin 90%) 0.05% Natural Moisturizing Amino Acids 1%
athip_1995

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please check ingredients before ordering.

Postby khunchinz » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:03 am

Oh...this is the most brutal formula I've ever made on the forum...some of the substances act with a similar mechanism. Good, not good, almost the same thing... One idea. Putting in any variety of substances, sometimes it's not a good idea. Don't forget that adding multiple substances may increase your risk of allergic reactions. And a variety of substances, sometimes when it comes to the formula, can react a lot to each other....Huh? Don't be rude (I mean, don't scold each other). I'll give you advice from experience (I use this word a lot). You ask yourself what your skin needs. What's the problem and try writing it on paper? Set and Yuw go to the page. buy components Yue tried to find and read only the necessary choices. Each substance on the web is good.. good. Acting information on the properties of each substance very well *but **but ***but (but it's really many!!) If you think a lot, IU goes. You can find information about each substance in a lot of foreign websites !! Find it and read it, then Yuuka came to his senses before starting (different story). Write down each substance on a piece of paper. When taking note of how the mechanism works, how many % are recommended? (Sometimes the recommended % may increase or decrease depending on feelings According to experience or according to other brands of villagers, do not stick to this one. Just have to make up your mind if you lose to someone, how much ph, how dissolved or dispersed? Set and then.... Well, it's all set, like in the Yuw recipe. The Yue skin peeling category has lured in almost the entire category. He's dead. Take turns and spread the meat. Yuu. In fact, you use a small percentage. But you use many %. Fight Yuu. Choose 2 full coconut milk. It's enough that people's face is not a brass pan. How can I use acid to scrub the shit? (Don't curse him, they compare clearly). You have time to adjust the pH. It's up to you But the DIY cable is used by myself. They say it's not suitable for PH, it's not. Sometimes you formula will get worse immediately..Really, I would like to warn you that some substance can PH, it will end immediately. **Nice one, I secretly cheer for ethyl ascrobic Acid. Personally, I try every body and i วิตซี tell me if you want to use it. vit c stable, no need to mess with the pH, we recommend you to use 20% with plain water and สารก่อเจล Enough to let it absorb, hey!!! It's better than an expensive one like perfect c 10% or AA2G Plus they don't have any itchiness, not itchy, don't have to adjust their PH too, eh like ...good or not!!Yo, look at the brand noid in the ordinary skin group, it's used!! % Try it, you might love it or throw it away, hehe. The team wants you to beg, begging you to sell it Ectoine at a price that you can buy in custom quantities. Like Matrixyl 3000 , now I secretly try 5% Ectoine ka ethyl ascrobic acid 20% + ใบบัวบก 1% to whitening Oh my god, the cost is really high, but the skin is resistant to the bad sun, dark red marks, very good reduction, better than when using. whitening of shisido+la mer again
This answer received thanks from: staffathip_1995llerickll
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
khunchinz

From thanks :: 22 Times

Postby llerickll » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:00 am

[quote="khunchinz"]Oh...this is the toughest formula I've ever made on this forum...some of the substances have a similar mechanism. Good, not good, almost the same thing... One idea. Putting in any variety of substances, sometimes it's not a good idea. Don't forget that adding multiple substances may increase your risk of allergic reactions. And a variety of substances, sometimes when it comes to the formula, can react a lot to each other....Huh? Don't be rude (I mean, don't scold each other). I'll give you advice from experience (I use this word a lot). You ask yourself what your skin needs. What's the problem and try writing it on paper? Set and Yuw go to the page. buy components You try to find and read only the necessary choices. Each substance on the web is good.. good. Acting information on the properties of each substance very well *but **but ***but (but it's really many!!) If you think a lot, IU goes. You can find information about each substance in a lot of foreign websites !! Find it and read it, then Yuuka came to his senses before starting (different story). Write down each substance on a piece of paper. When taking note of how the mechanism works, how many % are recommended? (Sometimes the recommended % may increase or decrease depending on feelings According to experience or according to other brands of villagers, do not stick to this one. Just have to make up your mind if you lose to someone, how much ph, how dissolved or dispersed? Set and then.... Well, it's all set, like in the Yuw recipe. The Yue skin peeling category has lured in almost the entire category. He's dead. Take turns and spread the meat. Yuu. In fact, you use a small percentage. But you use many %. Fight Yuu. Choose 2 full coconut milk. It's enough that people's face is not a brass pan. How can I use acid to scrub the shit? (Don't curse him, they compare clearly). You have time to adjust the pH. It's up to you But the DIY cable is used by myself. They say it's not suitable for PH, it's not. Sometimes you formula will get worse immediately..Really, I would like to warn you that some substance can PH, it will end immediately. **Nice one, I secretly cheer for ethyl ascrobic Acid. Personally, I try every body and i วิตซี tell me if you want to use it. vit c Stable, no need to mess around with pH adjustment. I recommend. We use 20% with plain water and สารก่อเจล Enough to let it absorb, hey!!! It's better than an expensive one like perfect c 10% or AA2G Plus they don't have greasy, itchy, don't have to adjust their PH too, eh like ...good or not!!Yo, look at the brand noid in the ordinary skin group, it's a scam!! % Try it, you might love it or throw it away, hehe. The team wants you to beg, begging you to sell it Ectoine at a price that you can buy in custom quantities. Like Matrixyl 3000 , now I secretly try 5% Ectoine ethyl ascrobic acid 20% + ใบบัวบก 1% to whitening Oh my god, the cost is really high, but the skin is resistant to the bad sun, dark red marks, very good reduction, better than when using. whitening more of shisido+la mer
Read khunchinz's reply in many threads and got a lot of ideas. knowledge Thank you very much. Write down the formula Ectoine + Ethyl Ascorbic acid + ใบบัวบก , it's worth a try ^^
llerickll

From thanks :: 160 Times

Postby athip_1995 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:08 pm

[quote="khunchinz"]Oh...this is the toughest formula I've ever made on this forum...some of the substances have a similar mechanism. Good, not good, almost the same thing... One idea. Putting in any variety of substances, sometimes it's not a good idea. Don't forget that adding multiple substances may increase your risk of allergic reactions. And a variety of substances, sometimes when it comes to the formula, can react a lot to each other....Huh? Don't be rude (I mean, don't scold each other). I'll give you advice from experience (I use this word a lot). You ask yourself what your skin needs. What's the problem and try writing it on paper? Set and Yuw go to the page. buy components You try to find and read only the necessary choices. Each substance on the web is good.. good. Acting information on the properties of each substance very well *but **but ***but (but it's really many!!) If you think a lot, IU goes. You can find information about each substance in a lot of foreign websites !! Find it and read it, then Yuuka came to his senses before starting (different story). Write down each substance on a piece of paper. When taking note of how the mechanism works, how many % are recommended? (Sometimes the recommended % may increase or decrease depending on feelings According to experience or according to other brands of villagers, do not stick to this one. Just have to make up your mind if you lose to someone, how much ph, how dissolved or dispersed? Set and then.... Well, it's all set, like in the Yuw recipe. The Yue skin peeling category has lured in almost the entire category. He's dead. Take turns and spread the meat. Yuu. In fact, you use a small percentage. But you use many %. Fight Yuu. Choose 2 full coconut milk. It's enough that people's face is not a brass pan. How can I use acid to scrub the shit? (Don't curse him, they compare clearly). You have time to adjust the pH. It's up to you But the DIY cable is used by myself. They say it's not suitable for PH, it's not. Sometimes you formula will get worse immediately..Really, I would like to warn you that some substance can PH, it will end immediately. **Nice one, I secretly cheer for ethyl ascrobic Acid. Personally, I try every body and i วิตซี , tell me if you want to use it. vit c stable, no need to adjust the pH to mess. I recommend. We use 20% with plain water and สารก่อเจล Enough to let it absorb, hey!!! It's better than an expensive one like perfect c 10% or AA2G Plus they don't have greasy, itchy, don't have to adjust their PH too, eh like ...good or not!!Yo, look at the brand noid in the ordinary skin group, it's used!! % Try it, you might love it or throw it away, hehe. The team wants you to beg, begging you to sell it Ectoine at a price that you can buy in custom quantities. Like Matrixyl 3000 , now I secretly try 5% Ectoine ka ethyl ascrobic acid 20% + ใบบัวบก 1% to whitening Oh my god, the cost is really high, but the skin is resistant to the bad sun, dark red marks, very good reduction, better than when using. whitening of shisido+la mer again
555 thank you very much Thank you for reminding Actually, I mix and use it separately for each category for a period of time. Find enough information But when I press a substance like I'm going to order a production company for this, my passion really takes me like a madman.
athip_1995

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Please check ingredients before ordering, review

Postby staff » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:31 pm

Hello, the team would like to thank Khunchinz for sharing his experience and knowledge. We ask for your cooperation. Khunchinz refrain from making any inappropriate words that may sometimes be seen by other members as vulgar words. To maintain the conversation atmosphere, thank you very much.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development