Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเกี่ยวกับการผสมสารแต่งเติมน้ำหอม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire about blending perfume additives.

Postby wariyanan_h » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:22 pm

I want to know what additives are used น้ำหอม eg Linalool , limonene , Geraniol 1. If you want to put it in น้ำหอม B8%B3%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A1]perfume[/ Linalool น้ำหอม reed diffuser and candles, can I get it? and which one should I use? Linalool will be separated into ethyl Linalool this one be put in a reed diffuser? 2. So which candles can you recommend? that can be put in. 3. Do these substances need to be used with the scents that we have, such as lavender, can mix with linallool? Thank you.
wariyanan_h

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about mixing perfume additives

Postby staff » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:25 pm

Hello, aroma chemicals or chemicals used for flavoring. น้ำหอม (the ingredients mentioned by members) can be mixed with น้ำหอม or any essential oil. As for making a reed diffuser or use น้ำหอม prepared for use in any work. is another story For example, to make a reed diffuser, it must be mixed with Reed Diffuser Base or if used to make น้ำหอม body spray must be mixed in the base. แอลกอฮอลล์ or if used to make candles In the case of candles, some aroma chemicals have a low burning point, meaning smoke may be generated. When mixed in a candlestick (You can notice that when we bring น้ำหอม to make candles May find that it produces smoke, but some types do not produce smoke when igniting because of this reason. is a component of น้ำหอม contains aroma chemicals with a low burning point)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development