Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนสอบถามเรื่อง L-ascorbic acid ครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

I have a question about L-ascorbic acid.

Postby rooss1612 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:07 pm

Oxidation of L-ascorbic acid 15%, where the color pigment From clear to light yellow and gradually darken In this case, can we continue to use the serum? Should stop using when the serum changes color immediately. Or should I stop using it in case the serum changes color to dark brown? reducing the amount of L-ascorbic acid down from 15% to 5% or 10%, will this reduce the Oxidation of the formula? (in the formula there is water as a solvent L-ascorbic acid 15%, Vitamin E 0.1%, Ferulic Acid 0. 1) or clearing the extract that gives a light yellow color Will this be able to reduce the visibility of the serum that has changed color or not? Illustration of changing the color of the serum. Image
rooss1612

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please ask about L-ascorbic acid.

Postby modtanoy21 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:17 am

Please allow me to comment. - Yellow like this still works. If it turns yellow-orange like rust-colored paint, discard it. Vitamin C is fully degraded - I think the concentration of L-ascorbic acid should not affect Oxidize. I think that Oxidize is caused by exposure to light. and the weather often concentration of L-ascorbic acid should have an effect on skin irritation. - May change from dropper bottle to opaque pump bottle or airless pump to reduce exposure. light and the weather often It will help reduce the Oxidize to slow it down. - Should not have to mix the color of the product is yellow here. because it will not make it look like วิตามินซี is it deteriorating? The product should be transparent, not mixed with color in order to determine whether วิตามินซี is it bad? If not, do not use it. วิตามินซี Alzheimer's วิตามินซี is ineffective at all and may harm your skin, thank you.
This answer received thanks from: staffrooss1612
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times

Postby rooss1612 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:45 am

thanks for the information and advice :)
rooss1612

Postby suvichacontact » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:47 am

Is this color getting worn out or not? Image
suvichacontact

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby rooss1612 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:56 am

As you can see, the color is quite dark. It is expected to be completely deteriorated.
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
rooss1612

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development