Cosmetics Formulation Development

ใช้ครีมที่ตัวเองทำ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Use your own cream

Postby jn_andy » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:50 am

Many times I try to mix products myself and find that they are not as effective as they should be, even though I have chosen ingredients that are gentle on my skin. What's common with trials is that the page doesn't get any better, but always has สิวอุดตัน occurred (although normally a person without this type of acne). This is for a year. I have done more than 50 formulas. Tried it for 100 times in almost 3 years. Faced with the ups and downs of the skin condition. Until today, I have to stop using the cream I made. And then go back to use skin care, the brand counter felt that the face has returned to a better condition. Asked if I would stop doing it.. still wouldn't stop but I'm trying to figure out why. First Assumption: Cleanliness of the device that uses everything? which uses alcohol to spray every piece Then wipe dry before using it, is that correct? Yes, search for somewhere that recommends soaking the device in a 5% bleach solution and letting it dry before using it.. Is this the right one and where can I buy it? or there are other possible assumptions
jn_andy

From thanks :: 5 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Use your own cream

Postby krittin123 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:19 pm

It could be caused by many factors. I think it may be both the choice of ingredients and the mix ratio that is not suitable for your skin type. Other cosmetics used at that time including improper skin cleaning or deformity ผลัดเซลล์ผิว more than the cleanliness of the device
This answer received thanks from: nid.544595staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
krittin123

From thanks :: 126 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development