Cosmetics Formulation Development

แชมพูเปลี่ยนสีผม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

hair color shampoo

Postby ox.ky.ya » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:43 am

Hello, I would like to ask about the formula for hair color shampoo 1. Natural Color derived from nature (eg red from beetroot) be used as a substitute for synthetic color in formula? The color used in the hair color shampoo should be water soluble or oil soluble. 2. Can I use hydrogen peroxide if I don't use it, or is there another option to bleach my hair before dyeing? every product what function Can we use another one? - Sodium Sulfite - Sodium Erythorbate - Sodium Stunnate Thank you very much for your advice.
ox.ky.ya

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: hair color shampoo

Postby staff » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:37 pm

Hello แชมพูเปลี่ยนสีผม will Must use a color group that can adhere to the hair well, recommend using SemiColor 2. It depends on the nature of the hair dye. If it is a Semi Permanent, it is used continuously. The color will gradually settle on the skin itself. You don't need to bleach your hair, but if you want to dye your hair permanently, you need to bite สีผม first, which permanent dye gives faster results. and do it only once But there are chemicals that can be quite harsh on the hair. Compared to Semi Permanent that will gradually stick more and more color on the skin after continuous use. 3. Sodium Sulfite is used as สารกันเสีย Other items, the team is unfamiliar, sorry.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby kachaphod » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:11 pm

Please help answer my questions that I posted.
kachaphod

Postby ox.ky.ya » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:11 pm

Thank you very much SemiColor Yes Just one tone? Do you want a color master? Do you have any recommendations? Try to buy Natural Color All 3 colors have come to try. but not good at all If you still want to use Natural Color , any advice? Which one to wear to add to my island better
ox.ky.ya

Postby staff » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:29 pm

Hello, I can't do it. Color to stick to the hair must be a group color SemiColor only
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development