Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามส่วนประกอบบีบีครีมผิวขาวค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about the ingredients of the BB cream for skin whitening.

Postby breezeyommanut » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:48 pm

1. Which solution makes titanium dioxide mix with water? I want to make BB cream with water that is not sticky. I want a finish look that blends dry with my skin without any oiliness left. 2. And which titanium dioxide is the best waterproof? Waterproof for playing heavy duty. 3. If you wear PEG/PPG 20/15, what feature does it help with?
breezeyommanut

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquire about BB cream ingredients

Postby staff » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:41 pm

Hello. 1. Recommend try using Silky Serum Base 15-20% is the base of the formula mixed with Titanium Dioxide 200nm EasyDisperse about 5% and the rest is water Silky Serum Base 15-20% Titanium Dioxide 200nm EasyDisperse 5% (or more if need more whiteness) water in the rest If producing for sale, suggest more สารกันเสีย Mild Preserved Eco 1% Water breakage technique This is the case when water is mixed with base. To gently spin or stir gently. Don't be too harsh when spinning or stirring at high speed Will make the water particles smaller and when applied will not cause the appearance of clear water breakage 2. As suggested above Can stick to the skin well But if you want more islands, consider using Silicone Film (Long-Wear, Hard, Isododecane Base) 5% can help. 3. It is a water-oil binder. which is already in the bass that is introduced in item 1
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby breezeyommanut » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:46 pm

Please ask further questions. Try to calculate the cost price of the formula that the team has suggested. It is a very high cost for the body. Can you disturb the team to tell other ingredients that have a lower cost price than this? I want the cream to be easy to apply. White, aura, smooth, waterproof, sunscreen, lasts all day. difficult to scrub Used to use a brand of BB cream and now the brand has stopped producing it. So I want to make a cream like this brand of cream. As shown in the attached picture, it will be the components of the brand mentioned above. If the team does not know what to mix Could you please suggest the quantity of each item that you can mix? want to order urgently Please if you read and reply, thank you very much.
Attachments
6A019880-BFF9-46AB-A20C-E9A5A6511334.jpeg
6A019880-BFF9-46AB-A20C-E9A5A6511334.jpeg (572.36 KiB) Viewed 1439 times
breezeyommanut

Postby staff » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:17 pm

Hello, I'm very sorry. The team doesn't know
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby breezeyommanut » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:39 pm

No problem, anyway, thank you very much team. Learn to ask one more question. It says that titanium dioxide can be added if the product needs to be whitened. In this section, I would like to ask how many % can I add for Titanium dioxide? Thank you in advance for your answer :)
breezeyommanut

Postby staff » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:10 pm

Hello, currently the FDA allows the use of Titanium Dioxide in cosmetic products up to 25% in the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development