Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอคำแนะนำค่ะ จะสั่งผลิตสูตรที่มีส่วนผสมดังนี้

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please advise, I will order a recipe that contains the following ingredients.

Postby yayaandkero » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:50 pm

I will order a formula that contains the following ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol , Niacinamide , Acetyl glucosamine , Alpha Arbutin , Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine , Ectoin , Glabridin , Hyaluronic Acid Elastomer , Hyaluronic Acid - Want to know Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine soluble in Butylene Glycol ? Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine soluble in oil or แอลกอฮอล์ at a temperature of at least 60 degrees) If applicable, use Butylene Glycol in total how many %? (In the information it is written that it must be dissolved Glabridin at least 10 times) If not, how do I need to adjust the formula to be appropriate? - Do I need to add a preservative? Anti-Irritant added? Alpha Arbutin can irritate my skin) Please advise, thank you.
yayaandkero

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please advise, I will order a recipe with the following ingredients.

Postby staff » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:21 am

Hello
- I want to know Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine soluble in Butylene Glycol Can I? (In the information it says Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine soluble in oil or แอลกอฮอล์ at a temperature of at least 60 degrees) If possible, use Butylene Glycol in total how many %? (In the information it is written that it must be dissolved Glabridin at least 10 times) If not, how do I adjust the formula to be appropriate?
No, a little oil is required. to help dissolve If it is a production order Members can send the recipe right away. RD staff who takes care of adjusting the formula before production. I'll help you adjust the recipe.
- Do I need to add more preservatives?
Required, recommend Mild Preserved Eco 1%
- Required Anti-Irritant added? Alpha Arbutin can irritate the skin)
Not necessary Alpha Arbutin although it can be irritating. But such warnings or information The team notified Just in case the formula is used A combination of ingredients that can irritate the skin. For example, both AHA are used. AHA , BHA and group ingredients whitening For many skin irritations of this nature, it is important to note that using Alpha Arbutin will increase irritation further. but single use Or in combination with ingredients that can irritate the skin a little more. didn't have any problem General skin is normal. In addition, in the formula itself, there are some ingredients that can help. ลดการระคายเคือง , for example Niacinamide
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development