Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขออนุญาตCommentสินค้าและบริการ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask permission to comment products and services.

Postby akakkoii » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:54 pm

Dear Customer Relations Team There are 2 things that I want to give feedback to the shop about products and services. First, I want to know if the shop has plans to improve the product label. is that the text fades very easily, after using it a few times, sometimes i have to throw away the whole bottle because I don't know what substance it is. I want the shop to see that it's not just customers who buy and use them all once. Sometimes customers buy to make a small batch to develop the formula and have to keep it for the next use many times. We say we shouldn't login. The first login to comment on this Probably someone has already informed about the second story. Sometimes we try to randomly weigh the product and see that the weight is missing. For example, ordered 100 grams, but actually weighed 95 grams, etc. Not sure if it's caused by human. Error or scale has a problem or is caused by the carelessness of employees. I want the team to check too. Everything, all of this, it is the beginning of every customer. Leave the team to consider feedback with these comments as well. As for other matters, we say OK, thank you.
This answer received thanks from: nid.544595staffkrittin123
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
akakkoii

From thanks :: 3 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Asking for permission to comment products and services

Postby fluffy_dd » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:13 am

It's another voice that agrees with both matters.
This answer received thanks from: nid.544595staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
fluffy_dd

From thanks :: 60 Times

Re: Asking for permission to comment products and services

Postby staff » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:58 am

Hello, the team thank you very much for the advice. 1. The company knows the problem of labeling. But there is a problem with printing labels, which is a thermal system (thermal) has a weakness is that when touched with any substance, it will fade. Labels are printed from the computer system. and label printer will automatically cut the label Complete replacement of the label printing system. therefore have to change the whole program system and all printers The company has tested to change the type of label paper. By still using the same system as the heat system, but change the label type. From resin coated paper to plastic (PVC) labels to solve the problem of fading labels. but found the problem plastic label texture become stronger Makes the time to stick on the syringe tube used to contain a low amount of liquid. Easy to peel from the tube Refusing to bend into the tube Currently, there is still coordination with the label manufacturer. to adjust the label texture to be more suitable Preliminary while waiting for the process of changing this label system. Introducing members Try to avoid the ingredients coming into contact with the label. which will cause such problems which sometimes forget to subtract the weight of the package Currently, the system has been adjusted and the weighing and measurement control is more accurate. Including all scales are calibrated every 90 days. received any product underweight can inform the information with the customer relations by customer relationship will deliver the missing goods Or refund immediately. I sincerely apologize for this problem. Once again, the team thank you very much for your advice. If any member has any additional advice I will thank you very much.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development