Cosmetics Products Analysis

รบกวนช่วยวิเคราะห์ ส่วนผสมในสูตนี้หน่อยครับ

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

help analyze Ingredients in this recipe

Postby non.ant » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:25 pm

help analyze Ingredients in this recipe not sure can Can I mix all the same formula? Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate 70.5% AppleCell 3% DMAE 6% Ethyl Ascorbic acid 5% Rosa Hybrid Cell Extract 2 % RETINAT™ (Starfish Extract) 2% Plankton GP4G™ 2% Pure-Adenosine™ 1% Ectoine (Ectoin) 1% Alpha Arbutin 2 % Hyaluronic Acid (Small Molecule) 0.5 % Laurocapram 1% 1,2-Hexanediol 1% Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 3%, total is 100%, but the one that is worried is Pure-Adenosine™ with PH limitation, this formula is unknown. Compatible? and Pure-Adenosine™ it possible to tolerate PH in this formula? Thank you very much :) :) :) :)
non.ant

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Help me analyze Ingredients in this recipe

Postby staff » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:17 am

Hello DMAE potentially irritating. and greasy skin when used at high rates It is recommended to use at 3% is enough. Pure-Adenosine is insoluble in water. Must be dispersed in a gel or cream. Because the member's formula is liquid It is recommended to cut
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby non.ant » Wed May 22, 2019 9:50 am

Ask, I mixed according to the above formula by cutting DMAE went out of the formula, but I saw Salmon Roe Extract I'm interested in Jing Sue. Salmon Roe Extract to fill in the formula, about 4%, it's different, but over time, it will separate layers and sleep at the bottom of the bottle, I don't know if it's normal or not or not incompatible with the ingredients in the formula?
non.ant

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:50 pm

Hello Salmon Roe Extract should be in a slightly viscous formula, because if too liquid There will be a precipitation problem. Because some of the substances extracted from salmon roe are not soluble in water (including not soluble in oil) directly, their use should be dispersed in gels, creams or lotions rather than in liquids. If a member has already mixed It is recommended to shake the bottle before use. There wasn't any problem with performance. but may be difficult to use Because it must be shaken to allow the ingredients to be distributed together first. then applied and when left Some of Salmon Roe Extract It will look like it falls below the water as before.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis