Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่องน้ำที่ใช้ผลิตสินค้าครับ น้ำยาบ้วนปาก

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about the water used to produce the product. Mouthwash.

Postby touchzhakornxx » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:50 pm

Hello, I would like to ask about the water used to produce mouthwash. Can I use normal drinking water? Because I saw the label of the product in the market, the ingredient was only Water. Thank you.
touchzhakornxx

From thanks :: 118 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about water used to produce products

Postby touchzhakornxx » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:28 pm

Let me ask one more question. In case the mouthwash contains color, it must be entered Protec™ UV ( Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl p-Cresol ) Additional 0.10% amount to prevent color change?
touchzhakornxx

Postby staff » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:59 am

Hello, if the formula does not contain any elements having a problem with แร่ธาตุ in water (most of which are active) can also be used in drinking water as a substitute for DI water or น้ำกลั่น
in case of mouthwash put Color must be entered Protec™ UV ( Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl p-Cresol ) Additional 0.10% amount to prevent color change
if the color used is สีละลายน้ำ Let's test it first. whether stable in the product of the member or not Due to the many colors such as blue, commonly used in mouthwash products. it has good stability Therefore, it may not be necessary to use a stabilizer.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby touchzhakornxx » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:29 am

Thanks for the advice. I have more questions. Water = 97.35% Poloxamer407 = 0.75% Four EO = 0.35% Zinc Lactate = 0.45% Cetylpyridinium chloride = 0.10% TreMoisture = 0.50% Global Guard = 0.50% ----- ------------------------- After blending the ingredients together at a speed of 1000 revolutions for 15-20 minutes and discarding the above ingredients, set aside for 1 -2 nights, feeling like the bottom of a container of mouthwash There are debris like opaque white sediment lying on the bottom, what is the cause? And is there a way to fix it? Thanks
touchzhakornxx

Postby staff » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:52 am

Hello, if the formula is cloudy will be caused by the rate of use Poloxamer 407 is not enough if the formula is precipitated. would have to test What is the substance that precipitates?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby touchzhakornxx » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:52 pm

Hello, as the staff team said Poloxamer407 is not enough. Need to add to 1%, now there is no any sediment left. Thank you.
touchzhakornxx

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development