Cosmetics Formulation Development

ปรึกษาเรื่อง face oil

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Consultation on face oil

Postby joelfonat » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:51 pm

I want a face oil texture. Apply it as a face oil serum. The oil texture is not too tight - Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate 10% - Vitamin E ( dl-alpha tocopherol ) 2% - Ethyl Ferulate 2% - Alpha Lipoic Acid 1% - Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate 1.5% - Ceramide 2 2% - Phytosphingosine 2% - Phytosterols Ester 3% - Palmitamide MEA 5% - Tea Tree Oil 0.5% total active ingredient 29% remaining 61% interested in Sunflower Oil + lipid soft lite with Sunflower Oil ] Sunflower Oil is the main one, I want to ask lipid soft Sunflower Oil , how much do you wear to make it lighter? Sunflower Oil mainly, but do not want It's too heavy, and I want a light facial oil, so I was wondering how the other 61% would cook it so it wasn't too heavy, like using a counter brand of lite facial oil (but I don't want fractionated coconut). Active ingredients. Which one will thicken or precipitate, please suggest, so that it will reduce this formula, try not to add water. Because it will be stored for a long time, not spoiled, do not need to add preservatives (I think)
joelfonat

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Advice on face oil

Postby joelfonat » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:16 am

[quote="joelfonat"]I want face oil, texture, apply as face oil serum, oil texture is not too dense -ascobyl tetraisopalmitate 10% - Vitamin E ( dl-alpha tocopherol ) 2% - Ethyl Ferulate 2% - Alpha Lipoic Acid 1% - Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate 1.5% - Ceramide 2 2% - Phytosphingosine 2% - Phytosterols Ester 3% - Palmitamide MEA 5% - Tea Tree Oil 0.5% LipidSoft™ F (Ethyl Linoleate) 20% including active ingredient 49% remaining 51% Interested to be Sunflower Oil + lipid soft lite with Sunflower Oil ] Sunflower Oil as the main body, I want to ask lipid soft lite, how much do you use to make it lighter? Sunflower Oil but I don't want to It's too heavy, I want a light facial oil, so I want to know how the other 61% will cook it so it's not too heavy, like using a counter brand of lite facial oil (but I don't want fractionated coconut). The other 51%. The rest put it as Sunflower Oil all, I don't know lipid soft f will it lighten up enough? Which one is active that will thicken or precipitate, please recommend, so that it will decrease. Try not to add water in this formula. Because it will be stored for a long time, not spoiled, do not need to add preservatives (I think)
joelfonat

Postby staff » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:01 am

Hello, the formula cannot be mixed. Due to the following problems Ingredients for these items insoluble but is distributed in the formula The formula must be creamy. It's not liquid. Otherwise, these items. Will precipitate and not be effective on the skin - Alpha Lipoic Acid 1% - Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate 1.5% - Ceramide 2 2% - Phytosphingosine 2% for LipidSoft light type may choose LipidSoft Dry II or LipidSoft Lite , mix different oils together. It is recommended to use 2-3% Oil Blender . harmonize due to different oil characteristics It may cause separation.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby joelfonat » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:50 am

What if we switched to balm? without wanting to use beewax but will be entered as shea butter is that enough? -ascobyl tetraisopalmitate 10% - Vitamin E ( dl-alpha tocopherol ) 2% - Ethyl Ferulate 2% - Alpha Lipoic Acid 1% - Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate 1.5% - Ceramide 2 2% - Phytosphingosine 2% - Phytosterols Ester 3% - Palmitamide MEA 5% - Tea Tree Oil 0.5% LipidSoft™ F (Ethyl Linoleate) 20% Ezerra wax 5% Bisabolol The remaining 1% and the remaining 45% will be used as shea butter as unrefine( primitive) I don't know if it's still necessary to enter. Oil Blender 3%? and shea butter this amount Will it still be a cream or a balm at the end? I'm afraid it will turn into liquid oil and some substances will precipitate.
joelfonat

Postby staff » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:08 pm

Hello, you can mix it but you still need to use it. Oil Blender anyway, because Many different oils, including butter and wax, are used. Separation can also occur if Oil Blender Yes, the team may not be able to tell the thickness of the formula clearly. But if the mixture is finished and the problem is that it is too liquid, you can add any wax, for example Beeswax to thicken
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development