Cosmetics Formulation Development

emulsifier ในสูตร cream ที่มี electrolytes สูง

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

emulsifier in cream formulations with high electrolytes

Postby bellstevenerer1 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:46 am

Please ask if you want to make a formula of o/s/w and s/w cream with approximately 10% silicone content. The formula contains electrolytes from Sodium PCA 50% ] Sodium PCA 50% - 5% Sodium Lactate (60% Liquid) - 5% Try a high volume cream maker, for example Satin Cream Maker ™ - 3% + Pro Polymer™ - 3% Silk Cream Maker™ - 3% + Pro Polymer™ - 3% can bind silicone, but not the desired thickening effect, then try HEC - 3% +. Satin Cream Maker ™ - 1% silicone binding possible. and obtaining a thickness close to the desired but after applying a lot of flaky Now, the recipe closest to your desired creamy texture is to try Butter Cream Maker™ - 4% + Cetyl Alcohol (Vegetable) - 3% + Cyclomethicone / Cyclopentasiloxane (Low-Odor) - 10% was able to produce a cream similar to desired after 24 hours, but not sure if silicone can be bonded or if it is needed Satin Cream Maker ™ to help cement the silicone [u: 2x4p55uw]so the following question formula with Sodium PCA 50% - 5% and Sodium Lactate (60% Liquid) - 5% 1 Butter Cream Maker™ , Milk Lotion Maker™ , Laureth-7 , Steareth-2 1 - can be used to synchronize Can I use silicone/water or Satin Cream Maker ™ Come help 2 cream maker - Satin Cream Maker ™ , Light Cream Maker , Silk Cream Maker , Luxury Cream Maker - Is it heat resistant? if used with Butter Cream Maker™ 3 if using Easy Cream Maker + Glyceryl Stearate SE / Glyceryl Monostearate SE will be able to synchronize Silicone/water? 4 Aculyn 22 (Acrylates/ Steareth-2 0 Methacrylate Copolymer) at > or = 1.25 % will be able to withstand electrolytes in this formulation 5 or will this formula be changed to water in silicone instead if staff has Emulsifier . or additional suggestions I have to bother you. More I am interested in HPCH - hydroxy propyl chitosan in hand cream to nourish nails. But can't find it on the web page. I don't know if the company has this substance or not, or is there any active ones that are used to nourish nails? Sorry for the long question, thank you.
bellstevenerer1

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: emulsifier in cream formulations with high electrolytes

Postby bellstevenerer1 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:52 am

Please allow me to post my own thread.
bellstevenerer1

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: emulsifier in cream formulations with high electrolytes

Postby staff » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:30 am

Hello
Now the recipe that is close to the cream I want is try Butter Cream Maker™ - 4% + Cetyl Alcohol (Vegetable) - 3% + Cyclomethicone / Cyclopentasiloxane (Low-Odor) - 10% was able to achieve the desired texture after 24hrs, but not sure if silicone can be bonded or not. or required Satin Cream Maker ™ to help coordinate silicone
Using this style That's right Butter Cream Maker is electrolyte resistant, the cream will set approximately 12h, if the viscosity is not enough, use Xanthan Gum or AnyGel to help adjust the viscosity, this kind of formula will stop using Satin Cream Maker or Light Cream Maker
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development