Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามการใช้สี beige iron oxide easymix

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire about using beige iron oxide easymix

Postby jidapa_chat » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:45 pm

Ask for advice on how to color the sunscreen. physical sunscreen with a flesh tone color. As the image suggested on the Beige trading page Iron Oxide easymix (about a sponge. No. 2) by the cream is Water in Oil contains oil in the formula. mineral oil 13% and thought to apply the color when mixing the oil phase and the water phase, the emulsion temperature is about 60 degrees. Zinc Oxide Kaolin titanium manual maneuvering Or is it a simple flour mixer to beat eggs? I don't know if choosing this type of color is appropriate or not. and will start to test the color at % how much color is good, thank you
jidapa_chat

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about using beige iron oxide easymix

Postby jidapa_chat » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:57 pm

I'm sorry, the formula is oil in water. I misrepresented.
jidapa_chat

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Question about using beige iron oxide easymix

Postby staff » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:42 am

Hello, I recommend as follows. 1. The formula should be Water-in-Oil only, sunscreen or makeup ( or in this case is Sunscreen Foundation) must be Water-in-Oil 2. . Beige Iron Oxides EasyMix recommend trying at 0.5%. If it still doesn't fit your skin tone It can be gradually increased to 0.7-1.0%, it can be mixed in the oil during the pre-soldering period. Or add in the last step of the recipe and blend together.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development