Cosmetics Formulation Development

การสั่งผลิตตามสูตรต้องระบุสารประกอบอื่นนอกจากตัว Active ไหมค

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire about using Solvent and Additive in ordering formulations.

Postby keawmanr » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:04 pm

Dear MySkinRecipe, I would like to order cosmetics from the website. By having already thought of the concept and selected Active Ingredients, but missing Solvent / pH Adjuster / Additive suitable for the formula. Therefore, there are questions as follows: 1) If the customer does not specify the type and % of Solvent / pH Adjuster / Additive into the formula, will MySkinRecipe consider choosing the substance and the amount of such substance for the customer automatically? 2) If MySkinRecipe selects Solvent / pH Adjuster / Additive for the customer as appropriate for the formula, will MySkinRecipe inform the customer of the type and quantity added? 3) If the formulation that the customer wants to order requires a specific pH value (for the active ingredient to work best), in which field can it be specified in the production order? 4) If MySkinRecipe selects Solvent / pH Adjuster / Additive for the customer according to the appropriate formula. How are the prices for the ingredients added to the recipe? However, if MySkinRecipe is unable to consider adding Solvent / pH Adjuster / Additive later, the formula that I intend to order is a light water-based serum to prevent acne and reduce inflammation of the skin. Ready to help strengthen the skin with various nutrients as follows: 1) Hyaluronic Acid (Small Molecule) 0.1% 2) Hyaluronic Acid (Standard Molecule) 0.1% 3. beta glucan 5% 4. White Egg Enzyme 5% 5. Allantoin 0.5% 6. Licorice ( Licochalcone A 1%) 1% 7. L-Carnitine 3% 8. EGCG 2% 9. Ectoine 2% 10. Solvent ??? 11. สารกันเสีย ??? 12. pH adjuster ??? PH Of the formula 6.2, disturb MySkinRecipe. Please inform the necessary Solvent / pH Adjuster / Additive and specify the amount % required for ordering to continue production. Thanks in advance for the answer, Ratchanon.
keawmanr

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquire about using Solvent and Additive in ordering formula.

Postby keawmanr » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:08 pm

Thread display error, Active Ingredient above is 1) Hyaluronic Acid (Small Molecule) 0.1% 2) Hyaluronic Acid (Standard Molecule) 0.1%
keawmanr

Postby keawmanr » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:27 pm

(continued) 1.1) If the formula I want to produce still lacks any necessary substances, please suggest such substances with % or 1.2) if the formula I want to produce cannot be produced due to incompatibility reasons. /solution Please suggest a substitute, thank you.
keawmanr

The formula to order must specify compounds other than the active ones.

Postby keawmanr » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:44 pm

Dear MySkinRecipe, I would like to order cosmetics from the website. By having already thought of the concept and selected Active Ingredients, but missing Solvent / pH Adjuster / Additive suitable for the formula. Therefore, there are questions as follows: 1) If the customer does not specify the type and % of Solvent / pH Adjuster / Additive into the formula, will MySkinRecipe consider selecting the substance and the amount of such substance for the customer automatically? 2) If MySkinRecipe selects Solvent / pH Adjuster / Additive for the customer as appropriate for the formula, will MySkinRecipe inform the customer of the type and quantity added? 3) If the formulation that the customer wants to order requires a specific pH value (for the active ingredient to work best), in which field can it be specified in the production order? 4) If MySkinRecipe selects Solvent / pH Adjuster / Additive for the customer according to the appropriate formula. How are the prices for the ingredients added to the recipe? Thanks in advance for your answer.
keawmanr

Postby staff » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:26 pm

Hello, members can check each ingredient that can be dissolved in From the details on the web page According to the formula that members have informed, items 1,2,5,6,7,9 can be dissolved in water. White Egg Enzyme cannot be used in this recipe. because there will be a problem with Hyaluronic Acid if you are a member. wish to order this recipe to be sent as a secret recipe where all the rest of the elements are put as น้ำกลั่น The R&D staff will adjust the formula. suitable for production
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby keawmanr » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:23 pm

I would like to ask more 1) If I don't want to register, can I submit the formula as an open form so that I don't have to pay the registration fee? And can you specify only active and leave the rest for R&D to fill? 2) Where can I specify the ph value of the formula on the production order page? Thank you, Ratchanon [quote="staff"]Hello, members can check. each ingredient that can be dissolved in From the details on the web page According to the formula that members have informed, items 1,2,5,6,7,9 can be dissolved in water. White Egg Enzyme cannot be used in this recipe. because there will be a problem with Hyaluronic Acid if you are a member. wish to order this recipe to be sent as a secret recipe where all the rest of the elements are put as น้ำกลั่น The R&D staff will adjust the formula. Suitable for production
keawmanr

Re: Formula order must specify compounds other than Active.

Postby staff » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:56 pm

Related questions Please refrain from starting a new thread. Please inquire within the same topic only.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby keawmanr » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:56 am

Acknowledged and would like to ask more questions 1) If I don't want to take the FDA registration, can I submit the formula as a disclosure so that I don't have to pay the registration fee? And can you specify only active and leave the rest for R&D to fill? 2) Where can I specify the ph value of the formula on the production order page? Thank you, Ratchanon [quote="staff"]Connected question. Please refrain from starting a new thread. Please inquire within the same thread only
keawmanr

Postby staff » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:56 am

Hello. 1. Illegal FDA, the company can't do it. 2. Controlling the pH of the formula. There will be an additional fee of 500 baht per production cycle. You can inform the customer relations care @myskinrecipes.com by referring to the recipe number (secret recipe, informant must be the owner of the recipe only. The staff will check from the email sent in.)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development