Cosmetics Formulation Development

อยากทราบหน้าที่ของสารเหล่านี้ค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

I want to know the function of these substances.

Postby wariyanan_h » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:04 am

Because I am interested in making scrub products, massage oils, lip balms, lip scrubs, we have to look at ingredients from various well-known brands. Note that often a mixture of Citral * Citronellol * Geraniol * limonene * Linalool and other substances that are not mentioned in here. but on line น้ำมันหอมระเหย . 1. The aforementioned substance Citral * Citronellol * Geraniol * limonene * Linalool these are น้ำมันหอมระเหย right? Antioxidant to สารกันเสีย Natural or not? because I don't want to use สารกันเสีย BHT BHA and other substances yes I want to use something more natural. 3. The amount of insertion All together in the product It shouldn't be more than a few percent.
wariyanan_h

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I want to know the function of these substances.

Postby staff » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:32 pm

Hello
1.The above-mentioned message Citral * Citronellol * Geraniol * limonene * Linalool these are น้ำมันหอมระเหย right?
These are all aroma chemicals. These elements can be found in น้ำมันหอมระเหย Natural as well, but almost all (>99%) at present are synthetic, not extracted from nature. various used to create น้ำหอม
2.These substances are Antioxidant to สารกันเสีย ? because I don't want to use สารกันเสีย BHT BHA and other substances yes I would like to use something more natural
. Some of these aroma chemicals are potent Antioxidant
3.Quantity to put All together in the product Should not be more than a few percent
There are no requirements from the FDA and direct use with the skin is not dangerous. But mixers often choose to use at a limited rate. with the intensity of the smell
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development