Cosmetics Formulation Development

ดูสูตร Shower Gel ให้ทีค่ะ อยากได้ฟองเยอะอีกนิด

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Look at the shower gel formula for me. I want more bubbles.

Postby jn_andy » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:24 pm

water 68.2 Glycerin 3 Cond-Foam 10 Coco Betaine 5 Lauryl Glucoside 10 sugar thick 1.5 Fragrance 0.5 Flora Solve 1 color 0.1 Microcare PHC ( chlorphenesin / Phenoxyethanol ) 0.7 Make it out of bubbles, not much, not less. large, loose bubbles I want more bubbles a bit more meat Where should I adjust?
jn_andy

From thanks :: 5 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Look at the shower gel formula.

Postby staff » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:27 pm

Hello, cut Lauryl Glucoside from the formula and add Cond-Foam is at least 25%.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Look at the shower gel formula, I want more bubbles.

Postby jn_andy » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:39 am

Lauryl Glucoside How does it affect the formula? I've studied the characteristics of the shower gel formula that uses SLES like this. SLES 10 Coco Betaine 5 Cocamind DEA 10 but will avoid SLES with The DEA uses Cond Foam with Lauryl Glucoside , since they have the same polarity, using สารลดแรงตึงผิว ] สารลดแรงตึงผิว Negative, positive and nonionic will complement the shower gel. get good quality Is this correct?
jn_andy

Postby staff » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:01 pm

Hello, Glucoside group will produce less foam. Also, using sometimes makes the bubbles of the formula as a whole less
Using สารลดแรงตึงผิว Negative, Negative and Nonionic will enhance the quality of shower gel. Is this correct?
Using both negative ions and 2 ions (amphoteric) will help the formula cleanse the skin. more gentle for the reason that Probably because the negative ions are captured so that they do not act on the skin too much. However, this depends on surfactant that you choose to use as well. In the SLS or SLES group, if the binding is different, it will help ลดการระคายเคือง is good, but in other groups such as Amino acids ] Amino acids (eg Cond-Foam ), which is already very gentle. It's not clear what's more useful.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby jn_andy » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:04 pm

When I try to cut Lauryl Glucoside released and added Cond-Foam replaced from SugarThick to EasyThick formula water 68.8 Glycerin 3 Cond-Foam 20 Coco Betaine 5 Easy Thick 1 Fragrance 0.5 Flora Solve 1 color 0.05 Microcare PHC ( chlorphenesin / Phenoxyethanol ) 0.7 Result: - Lots of bubbles - No viscous at all. because there is no Lauryl Glucoside or because EasyThick does not fit this formula.
jn_andy

Postby jn_andy » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:00 pm

When I try to cut Lauryl Glucoside removed and added Cond-Foam instead of SugarThick to EasyThick formula water 68.8 Glycerin 3 Cond-Foam 20 Coco Betaine 5 Easy Thick 1 Fragrance 0.5 Flora Solve 1 color 0.05 Microcare PHC ( chlorphenesin / Phenoxyethanol ) 0.7 The result is - actually more bubbles - but no viscosity at all, because 1. No Lauryl Glucoside or 2. because EasyThick Not compatible with this formula 3. If using Flora Foam will it be effective for both viscosity and foam? P.S. I don't want to rewrite it. But when I sent it to add, I realized that I wanted to write more. But now there is no bar above to edit like before.
jn_andy

Postby staff » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:39 pm

Hello, adjust this recipe to thicken. The easiest way is to use Xanthan Gum blended with water until the gel is formed at the desired level of thickness first and then add various ingredients to the gel and stir gently to combine. EasyThick should work, but probably because Coco Betaine too low, might consider adding Coco Betain is 10-15% and try again. Flora Foam used with Coco Betaine no problem, but since the team has not tested it with Cond-Foam I'm not sure if you're already a member. I may try to fill the test. But if you don't have it, try EasyThick by adjusting the above formula. first
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development