Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนขอคำแนะนำจาก R&D เซรั่มผิวแพ้ง่าย

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please ask for advice from R&D. Sensitive skin serum.

Postby joopjoopmoo » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:19 pm

น้ำกลั่นPitera 15% • Repair-Activator 10% • Rhamnose 3% • Chamomile Extract 1% • beta glucan 3% • Prebio-care 3% • Micro Silver Porous 0.2% • Niacin amind Safe-B3 Switzerland 4% • Vitamin B12 7% • Glucosamine 3% • CosmoWhite 1.5% Placenta รกม้าสกัด 1% • Ectoin 2% • Dimethyl Isosorbide 3% • HydroAlgae 1% • Licochalcone A 1% • Moist 24 0.5% • Odor-Kill 1% • Mild Preserved Eco™ 0.8% • Pro Polymer 0.5% • LipidSoft™ Lite 4% • 1,2-Hexanediol 2% Ask for advice from r&d staff. 1. Extracts and ingredients from the formula. Can I mix them together? 2. From the formula, can it be a serum for sensitive skin? 3. The serum will have a more pinkish or yellowish tint? If you want to go out to pink more than yellow Where do I need to adjust? or not recommended to adjust so as to be still the formula Gentle on the skin. 4. I don't know if this formula will have too much skin thickness or not. Please give me some advice, I want it to be easy to spread and absorb into the skin effectively. 5. Prebio-care and beta glucan is it the same? use together or any one Which one do you recommend? User's skin It's a combination skin type. Weak, sensitive, dry, itching, burning, redness, flaky peeling (only if there is a stimulus, including the environment and some chemicals such as น้ำหอม แอลกอฮอล์ acid) and pimples during the T-zone.
joopjoopmoo

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please seek advice from R&D for sensitive skin serum

Postby staff » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:45 pm

Hello
1. Extracts and ingredients from the formula Can you mix them together?
Can we get along? Dear, suggest to change Pro Polymer to Satin Cream Maker 1-1.5% will be able to combine the oil better.
2. From the formula, can it be a serum for sensitive skin?
Ingredients in the formula don't have any items that can irritate the skin but not translated will not have a chance to lose Allergies are not caused by irritation. But it happens specific to each individual. which cannot be predicted What each user loses
3. Serum meat will have a color out to pink or yellow more. If you want to go out to pink more than yellow Where do I need to adjust? or not recommended to adjust so as to be still the formula Gentle on the skin
Yellow will be from Licochalcone A pink will come from Vitamin B12 silver/dark gray will be from Micro Silver Porous The color of the formula will come out dark. Because it is a mix of various colors together.
4. I don't know if this formula will have too much skin thickness or not. Please give me some advice, I want it to be easy to spread and absorb into the skin effectively.
This recipe uses quite a lot of ingredients. If the team uses it themselves, it will definitely feel greasy on the skin. But it depends on each user. If the owner of the formula has dry skin. Or living in a dry climate (air-conditioned room) may be suitable for it.
5. Prebio-care and beta glucan same? use together or any one Which one would you recommend?
I've learned the information in the previous thread.
User skin characteristics It's a combination skin type. Weak, sensitive, dry, itching, burning, redness, flaky peeling (only if there is a stimulus, including the environment and some chemicals such as น้ำหอม แอลกอฮอล์ acid) and pimples in the T-zone
, the team recommended. For the following skin types, use Skin Barrier Cream is strongly not recommended for self-mixing, especially for beginners who do not have enough experience in blending. Recommended to try Skin Barrier Cream small size, go to test it for at least 14 days, will solve the problem as the member can inform The formula that members have informed this not inefficient but the elements are not quite suitable for such skin problems Especially dry and peeling, there is no element in this formula that can help solve the problem.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Please seek advice from R&D for sensitive skin serum

Postby joopjoopmoo » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:29 am

Thanks to the R&D team for the knowledge.
joopjoopmoo

From thanks :: 0 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development