Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามสูตรหน่อยคะ ช่วยปรับสูตรให้หน่อยคะ และเชคขั้นตอนารผสม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for the recipe Can you help me adjust the recipe? and check the mixing process

Postby kaka_barkar » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:27 am

Ask for the recipe Can you help me adjust the recipe? and check the mixing process The formula wants to be - Shiny face - Gentle - Soft and moisturized skin - White skin - Clear face - Reduce oiliness on the face But the disadvantages that I found - I have done and separated layers after staying for 1 night - Sticky 1 Hyaluronic Acid (japan) 1% 2 Pro polymer ( Gel Maker ) o.5% 3 Vitamin B3 5% 4 Glycerin 99.5% 4% 5 GlucoBright 4% 6 Vitamin B5 4.5kg 7 Aloe Vera Extract 3% 8 Phenoxyethanol 1% 9 Silver Glitter Mica 0.5% 10. Color 0.02% 11. Perfume 0.48% 12 Water 77.5% Mixing step 1 create a gel texture first. 2. Clear hya and กรีเซอรีน 3 Add the last 4 ingredients, followed by 9+10+11+8.
kaka_barkar

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ask for a recipe Can you help me adjust the recipe? and check procedures

Postby staff » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:51 pm

Hello, disturbing members. help please send pictures Characteristics of stratification, let's look at it, because in the formula there are no oily components except น้ำหอม which the rate of use is low, so I don't understand which substance can be stratified
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby kaka_barkar » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:18 pm

แยกชั้น.jpg
ตัวอย่างที่มันแยกชั้นคะ
แยกชั้น.jpg (45.61 KiB) Viewed 1339 times
kaka_barkar

Postby kaka_barkar » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:34 pm

What is it for?
kaka_barkar

Postby staff » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:57 am

Hello, the team thinks caused by the incompatibility of Pro Polymer and Hyaluronic Acid (japan) It is recommended to adjust as follows: 1. Change from Pro Polymer as Xanthan Gum (clear formula) or Satin Cream Maker (The formula is semi-clear, semi-opaque) 2. Mixing process, blend Hyaluronic Acid until dissolved in water first. (must be completely dissolved in water This will get a soft and clear gel with no sediment left) and then add Xanthan Gum or Satin Cream Maker and blend until dissolved into the recipe. Do not dissolve together in the same step. สารสร้างเนื้อเจล may be available. But because the team has never tried therefore unable to confirm For the sticky problem, please inquire
6 Vitamin B5 4.5kg
here means 4.5% is correct. or not, if yes, it's because Vitamin B5 , this is reduced to 1.0-1.5%, enough is enough.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development