Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่องส่วนผสมที่อาจก่อให้เกิดสิวค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about the recipe

Postby nok_strawberry » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:16 pm

Now I'm setting up a cream formula with ingredients for treating acne and melasma. ลดริ้วรอย Yes, but there is a problem that after using it, there will be small pimples. Came up to test with people who have never had acne problems. He will have pimples and small pimples. I'm not sure where it came from in the formula. suspected to be caused by a liposome Vitamin A , would you like a quote? Recommended
nok_strawberry

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Ask about the ingredients that may cause acne.

Postby nok_strawberry » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:51 pm

I'm currently making a cream recipe. But now there is a problem when adjusting the formula last time. is for people with melasma problems to use without acne problems before But when used to cause pimples With small pimples, wondering which ingredients can cause? There is a liposome Vitamin A , Activated Resorcinol and and n-acetyl glucosamine ] n-acetyl glucosamine
nok_strawberry

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Question about ingredients that may cause acne

Postby staff » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:05 pm

Hello, the above characteristics are allergic, which cannot be answered. That it comes from which component in the formula because allergies are unpredictable. can occur only in each individual For these 3 ingredients Vitamin A , Activated Resorcinol and and n-acetyl glucosamine Vitamin A and Activated Resorcinol can irritate the skin.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development