Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Consult gel.

Postby joelfonat » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:02 am

joelfonat

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: consult gel

Postby joelfonat » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:14 am

I'm sorry, this is the recipe. Copper Peptide (GHK-Cu) 3% Pep®-Coll ( Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 ) 5% Pal-GHK , Pal-GQPR ( Matrixyl 3000 ) 8% Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 ( Argireline ) 10% DMAE (SkinTight MD™) Liquid 5 % Wrinkle-Lax™ 0.5% Quick-Coll® 2% Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline ( DPHP ) 2% Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 3% Phospholipid 5% Odor-Kill 1% 1,3- Propanediol 10% Glycerin Gel 10% water32.5 Mild Preserved Eco™ ( Preservative-Free )1% Wrinkle-Fill™ (Acety L-Tyrosine )2% Can this formula be mixed in gel form? 2. If We took Glycerin Gel removed but added Propanediol to 20% instead, can I get it and it will Can it be a liquid serum?
joelfonat

Postby staff » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:01 am

Hello
The formula cannot. mixable The reason is 1. Glycerin Gel electrolyte is not tolerated, but in the formulation it is used. DMAE which is an electrolyte 2. The formula uses an oil-soluble ingredient Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline which the mixture Such is in the form of powder, there must be oil in the formula to act as a liquid to dissolve into the formula. between water and oil There is no binder in the formula ( Glycerin Gel can't combine water-oil)
2. If we take Glycerin Gel removed but added Propanediol to 20% instead, can it? Yes, and can it be a liquid serum?
is not recommended. Propanediol up to 20% because it will cause skin discomfort.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby joelfonat » Sat May 18, 2019 1:03 am

Change Glycerin Gel to Aloe Vera Gel (Heavy) instead goes with DMAE and then cut Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline is it possible? (I secretly think If you buy a ready-made gel, you will use it just to add the substance, put a spoon and stir it, should it be finished?) Learn to consult more. Thank you.
joelfonat

Postby staff » Sun May 19, 2019 4:44 pm

Hello, if the purpose of the members is to want the mix to be easy Just add ingredients to the gel. Blend or stir to combine. and it can be used Members can choose from a variety of base gels (including Aloe Vera Gel ), but the ingredients to be mixed into the gel must have the following characteristics: 1. Water soluble 2. Not much electrolyte, formula as informed by members. If adjusted as follows Copper Peptide (GHK-Cu) 3% Pep®-Coll ( Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 ) 5% Pal-GHK , Pal-GQPR ( Matrixyl 3000 ) 8% Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 ( Argireline ) 10% Wrinkle-Lax™ 0.5% Quick-Coll® 2% Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 3% Odor-Kill 1% Mild Preserved Eco™ ( Preservative-Free )1% Wrinkle-Fill™ (Acety L-Tyrosine )2% can also be added to gel bases such as Aloe Vera Gel mix well (all the above ingredients together will equal 35.5% which means Aloe Vera Gel will be 64.5%) Aloe Vera Gel can tolerate some electrolyte, which members may try to add. DMAE 1% can be added to the gel. and see if the gel is very liquid If the gel still has a good consistency can add more
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby joelfonat » Mon May 20, 2019 12:53 am

Thank you if you want to upgrade the difficulty. I really want to put everything I don't want to cut anything out. You'll have to change the bass. unable to use Aloe Vera Gel Copper Peptide (GHK-Cu) 3% Pep®-Coll ( Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 ) 5% Pal-GHK , Pal-GQPR ( Matrixyl 3000 ) 8% Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 ( Argireline ) 10% DMAE (SkinTight MD™) Liquid 5% Wrinkle-Lax™ 0.5% Quick-Coll® 2% Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline ( DPHP ) 2% Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 3% Phospholipid 5% Wrinkle-Fill™ (Acety L-Tyrosine )2% Hexapeptide-9 2% Odor-Kill 1% 1,3- Propanediol 10% Mild Preserved Eco™ ( Preservative-Free )1% water 42.5%?? I would like to discuss if I want a texture like an emulsion lotion that is packaged in a Japanese-Korean lotion bottle. not watery But it's not creamy at all. What does it take to create a bass?? Can you suggest a proportion? I've tried to read several. The lotion was no longer resistant to electrolyte. As for the different creams mixed out, I don't know if I will get a soft emulsion or not. As for the ready-made bases that are easy to mix, they either do not dissolve in water or dissolve in oil either. ... both water and oil soluble I can't even read electrolyte, that is, I don't have a blender at all. I made it for myself only .... if the recipe that the staff thinks It is necessary to use a blender. I asked for a home recipe. That doesn't require a blender.
joelfonat

Postby staff » Sat May 25, 2019 4:41 pm

Hello, the team has adjusted the recipe for you. so that it can be easily mixed by hand Aloe Vera Gel 100% rest Pep®-Coll ( Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 ) 5% Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 ( Argireline ) 10% Wrinkle-Lax™ 0.5% Quick-Coll® 2% Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 3% Phospholipid 1% Wrinkle-Fill™ (Acety L-Tyrosine )2% Hexapeptide-9 2% Odor-Kill 1% can add various ingredients. in gel You can blend or stir well, you don't need a blender. And no heat is required. However, the team cannot comment on the suitability of the formula. Because the member did not inform the details of the user's skin of this formula. But the formula can be mixed together. according to the formula taught And how to mix this? Some peptides have been omitted from the formula. The reason is due to redundant work. which will not result in better
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby llerickll » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:19 pm

[quote="staff"]Hello! The team adjusts the formula for so that it can be easily mixed by hand Aloe Vera Gel The rest is 100% Pep®-Coll ( Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 ) 5% Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 ( Argireline ) 10% Wrinkle-Lax™ 0.5% Quick-Coll® 2% Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 3% Phospholipid 1% Wrinkle-Fill™ (Acety L-Tyrosine )2% Hexapeptide-9 2% Odor-Kill 1% can add various ingredients. in gel You can blend or stir well, you don't need a blender. And no need to use heat
Please ask Staff. In the formula there is Phospholipid 1% No blender required. Can you use human hands together? Read the description of Phospholipid I see that the formula must be churned with at least the speed. 1000 rpm For at least 15 minutes. Thank you very much.
llerickll

From thanks :: 160 Times

Postby staff » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:27 pm

Hello, from the test, it was found that manual stirring can be done, but it takes a long time.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development