Cosmetics Formulation Development

ครีมเปลี่ยนสภาพแยกชั้นและเปลี่ยนสี

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Cream to change the condition of separation and discoloration.

Postby fogus19 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:03 am

Bought a set to make cream ลดริ้วรอย Apply face from a chemical store. which in the formula, look at the chemicals and have ซิลิโคน mild tween60,80,85 base cream กันเสีย Hyaluronic Acid ,pancratium maritimum extract and many other emulsions. Used to buy anti-aging compounds to fill in proportions. Normal cream is good at room temperature, but for the second round, buy more extracts to add more, namely วิตามินซี Al type Brand Fine, Extract เมือกหอยทาก , anti-aging and body ลดริ้วรอย , Aloe Vera extract put in proportion It turns out that placed at normal temperature, 1 jar has a separate layer of cream as floating water and cream. And the cream color changes to a light yellow-orange color. Another jar is stored in the refrigerator, normal color. But if divided to store at room temperature I can separate layers and change colors. I don't know if it's caused by any chemicals added to it. because to add many more characters as written
fogus19

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: cream to change the condition of separation and discoloration

Postby staff » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:57 pm

Hello,
but for the 2nd round, buy more extracts to add many more is วิตามินซี Type Ultrafine, Extract เมือกหอยทาก , anti-aging and body ลดริ้วรอย , Aloe Vera extract put in proportion It turns out that placed at normal temperature, 1 jar has a separate layer of cream as floating water and cream. And the cream color changes to a light yellow-orange color. Another jar is stored in the refrigerator, normal color. But if divided to store at room temperature I can separate layers and change colors.
Please check usage restrictions. Vitamin C which is detailed on the web page. that it is unstable when in water It is degradation (oxidation) of Vitamin C ascorbic acid when in the water
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development