Cosmetics Formulation Development

B3+NAG VS vitamin C

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

B3+NAG VS vitamin C

Postby bank.sulaksanakarn » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:03 am

Feel free to ask the team Because the two substances give similar results, e.g. make skin healthy ลดรอยดำ against melanin in the skin So I want to ask If you want to use any one What kind of substance would the team recommend? And each one has more advantages and disadvantages in any aspect. *Another question, if using วิตามินซี applied to the skin, can yellow stain on the shirt from deterioration of the quality of วิตามินซี ?
This answer received thanks from: goldhuaweiplite
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
bank.sulaksanakarn

From thanks :: 5 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: B3+NAG VS vitamin C

Postby manan_rin » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:17 am

Please request a link or formula. B3 +NAG please? The order has already been prepared. But the recipe link that I've saved is no longer working.
manan_rin

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby bank.sulaksanakarn » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:43 pm

B3 5% + NAG 4%. Soluble in water.
This answer received thanks from: p.phirunchayagoldhuaweiplitenid.544595manan_rin
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
bank.sulaksanakarn

Postby bank.sulaksanakarn » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:58 am

Please ask the team to answer questions.
bank.sulaksanakarn

Postby staff » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:11 am

Hello, the two messages work together. Disturb members to try to study the details of the work in detail. product detail page Acetyl glucosamine first for Vitamin C Yellow stains, no team Order history found Vitamin C of member under bank.sulaksanakarn account So I don't know how to use Vitamin C because there are many types nowadays. If not purchased from a recommended company, try to inquire directly with the manufacturer or supplier to know the limitations of use. or report the problem to the owner of the product to check will get the most accurate information.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby bank.sulaksanakarn » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:49 pm

So let's ask again. Let's say B3 + NAG is an active ingredient in a serum, then Vitamin C is the active ingredient in the second formula serum. Which team do you recommend? Because both serums have properties. produces the same results in many respects. Each passenger has different advantages and disadvantages. for the matter of วิตามินซี that I have never ordered. But I'm afraid that if I use วิตามินซี can cause yellow stains on the shirt. Does the team have information in this section?
bank.sulaksanakarn

Postby staff » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:20 am

Hello
Suppose that B3 + NAG is an active ingredient in a serum, then Vitamin C is the active ingredient in the second formula serum. Which one is the recommended team?
Members cannot compare 2 ingredients Safe-B3 ] Safe-B3 It has a mechanism of action that acts and benefits the skin in a certain way. The use in combination with NAG provides additional benefits, and NAG also has some skin benefits. Vitamin C which the member did not specify the type It acts on the skin in another way. If members try to study the details of all 3 ingredients as asked. From the web page detailing that product, you will find that both the functionality, the benefits, including the purpose of use. are different You try to take the benefits of each into consideration if it matches the purpose of the serum formula you want to develop or not, for example Vitamin C Many types will stimulate the creation of collagen. (which means ลดริ้วรอย ) while it doesn't help skin healthy, compared to Safe-B3 which has the effect of strengthening the skin Anti-irritant, the answer to which ingredients should be used in the formula. It's up to you. In addition, each ingredient The results are more or less different for each user's skin whitening ) some people use Safe-B3 + NAG may not work, but when using Vitamin C gave good results, while the resulting This is reversed for other users.
for the matter วิตามินซี that I have never ordered. But I'm afraid that if I use วิตามินซี can cause yellow stains on the shirt. Does the team have information in this section?
Recommended to choose Vitamin C type with high stability eg Perfect-C , Ethyl Ascorbic acid or something other than ascorbic acid won't have that problem.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby bank.sulaksanakarn » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:01 pm

So if you want to know the efficiency that we respond to which substance is the best I mean, you have to try both, right? So disturb the team to help look at the formula and how to mix the serum. Vitamin C this one too. Part 1 DI Water 59.52% Disodium EDTA 0.2 % Phenoxyethanol 0.5% alovera extraect 1:10 3% AnyGel 0.7% part 2 Protec OX 0.05% Protec UV 0.03% Rosehip oil 10% Phospholipid 3% Glycerin 5% Part 3 L-ascorbic acid 15% Adjust the pH with Citric Acid and Triethanolamine Mixture Method 1. Melt Disodium EDTA Phenoxyethanol in water 2. Add aloevera extract 1:10 and stir well, adjust pH should be between 3.5-4 3. Enter AnyGel stir to form gel 4. Dissolve Protec UV and Protec OX soluble in Rosehip oil L-ascorbic acid put in a mixing bowl L-ascorbic acid is the last, check the pH again.
bank.sulaksanakarn

Postby staff » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:08 am

Hello Vitamin C ascorbic acid has stability problem. when in the water formula which has already been informed in the previous answer Please try to study restrictions on use. from the product details on the website as well.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby bank.sulaksanakarn » Mon May 06, 2019 12:54 am

if cut L-ascorbic acid and create a gel from the rest of the ingredients. enough to use, then scoop L-ascorbic acid mixed with gel and immediately applied to the skin. Fresh mix like this would cut off the stability of the body. วิตามินซี is it possible? Because it is a mix for self-use, not for sale in any way. As for the other ingredients in the gel, you can get along without any problems, right?
bank.sulaksanakarn

Next

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development