Cosmetics Formulation Development

การใช้เซรั่มวิตามินซี

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Using Vitamin C Serum

Postby mint.nongkapat » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:35 pm

I want to know how to use the serum วิตามินซี with high concentration (15-20%) will result in a thin face sensitivity to sunlight. or not
mint.nongkapat

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Using vitamin C serum

Postby staff » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:33 am

Hello Vitamin C if type ascorbic acid can accelerate ผลัดเซลล์ผิว . However, the efficiency of ผลัดเซลล์ผิว must depend on the pH of the formula, it will work when the pH does not exceed 3.5-4.0 ผลัดเซลล์ผิว continuously and too intensely. This will make the skin thinner during excessive exfoliation. but when you stop using The thickness of the skin will be back to the original. The team could not answer that the serum formula. วิตามินซี that members mentioned. will be effective in ผลัดเซลล์ผิว or not (and how much) because it cannot be viewed from intensity (use rate) only, but must look at the type of Vitamin C used in the formula and the pH value of the formula as well.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby mint.nongkapat » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:21 pm

I'm going to order a vitamin C serum to use. There are 2 formulas on the web: Stabilized Vitamin C (Natural-C Glycol™) Serum and Vitamin CE Ferulic I want to know what is the difference and how ผลัดเซลล์ผิว is it a lot and can it be used every day?
mint.nongkapat

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:04 pm

Hello, dry skin recommended Vitamin CE Ferulic Normal Skin Recommended Natural-C Glycol oily skin, do not recommend both types.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development