Cosmetics Formulation Development

ผลิตภัณท์มีการเปลี่ยนสี

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

The product has changed color.

Postby kwatthana8n » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:56 am

The product changes color from light yellow to darker and darker. until brown 1. I want to know what is the cause. which ingredient, สารกันเสีย not enough or other factors. 2. Can I still use it? 3. What should be improved next time? Actual production 300g. The formula is as shown in the attached figure.
Attachments
IMG_20190419_094011.jpg
ส่วนผสมในสูตร
IMG_20190419_094011.jpg (231.5 KiB) Viewed 1105 times
kwatthana8n

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Product has changed color

Postby staff » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:13 am

Hello - What is the pH of the formula? I guess the color change is probably caused by Sym-White The pH of the formula must be in the range of 4-5, if higher than this. Will there be a problem with discoloration? - Is the packaging translucent or not?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby kwatthana8n » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:26 pm

pH 5.5-6.0. The packaging is transparent. Can I still use it? currently in color น้ำตาลเข้ม
kwatthana8n

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:18 am

Hello, the pH may be a little too high. Environmental conditions (UV light) catalyze the deterioration of the mixture. In this UV light, not only Sym-White to deteriorate. but including every ingredient in the recipe How to solve the problem of UV light causing the product to deteriorate faster is to be packed in an opaque container. Or add a UV protection ingredient to the formula, for example Protec UV + Protec SQ The formula is not recommended to continue using it. due to the deterioration of some ingredients will break after breaking up We wouldn't know that. What new ingredients are formed, including those that break out? going to react with other ingredients or not/how? Recommended solution (1) pH adjustment (2) opaque packing (3) may be added Protec UV + Protec SQ slightly (4) Keep cool if possible. Expect it to last at least 3 months, but if developed for production to sell, it is recommended that the new formula be adjusted.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development