Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนตรวจสอบสูตรเพื่อสั่งผลิตค่ะ, night cream

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check the formula to order, night cream.

Postby garameaww » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:23 pm

Want to make a night cream for people aged 30+ who see clear results on ลดริ้วรอย prevents new wrinkles moisturize Bright skin, white and pink. the texture is cream non-greasy has a mild floral scent Suitable for sensitive skin does not cause acne The components are outlined as follows. Ectoine 5% Repair Activator 5% DPHP 5% Glycosaminoglycans Complex 3% safety B3 5% GlucoBright 5% Orange Peel Extract 5% Grape Seed Extract 8% Allantoin 2% Pure- Phytosterol 2% Natural PHA 1% Hydro Urea powder 3% Light Cream Maker 1.5% Laurocapram 2% Rose petal 10% Mild Preserved Eco 1% sterile water 38% thought to be used in conjunction with the day cream serum in the previous forum, the cream texture and properties are exactly as expected. design or not, is it better to use active ingredients at the wheel or different, is there any synergistic effect or do i need to adjust the ratio of the ingredients?
garameaww

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please check the formula to order, night cream

Postby garameaww » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:19 pm

The daycream topic is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Similar names, set at the same time, I don't know if the team misunderstood and then deleted or there was a system error or not. Please restore it. because I thought and typed I didn't write it down.
garameaww

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Please check the formula to order, night cream

Postby staff » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:01 am

Hello, the team didn't delete the member's post. For the formula in question Please check the specified usage rate. of each ingredient as well. because some items Exceeding the use of the manufacturer, for example Ectoin is set to a maximum of 2%, but 5% is used.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development