Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่อง Lipid soft F ครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about Lipid soft F.

Postby wisediq » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:02 pm

If I were to use lipid soft F put in the cream with I can put lipid soft สารสร้างเนื้อครีม lipid soft F into the cream right? or must be dissolved with oil first
wisediq

From thanks :: 5 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about Lipid soft F

Postby wisediq » Tue May 07, 2019 12:29 pm

Please ask for more information if you mix lipid soft F into formulas that contain other degreasing agents such as Pure EGCG and L-Carnitine should How many % should I put on for combination skin and oily skin and the texture is smooth like lipid soft lite?
wisediq

Postby staff » Wed May 08, 2019 10:29 pm

Hello
if I will use lipid soft F put in the cream with สารสร้างเนื้อครีม here I can put lipid soft F into the cream right? or must be dissolved with oil first
If mixed lipid soft F into formulas that contain other degreasing agents, such as Pure EGCG and L-Carnitine should How many % should I put on for combination skin and oily skin and the texture is smooth like lipid soft lite?
The texture is different? LipidSoft F is heavier than LipidSoft Lite is recommended to try at 2-3% first, usually oily skin. There shouldn't be a lot of oil usage, though LipidSoft F has been shown to help ลดความมันผิว
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby wisediq » Mon May 20, 2019 4:54 pm

Let me ask a little more. Normally, I use Lipidsft as an emollient because I want to avoid using it. ซิลิโคน Can you recommend me another good lubricant to use instead?
wisediq

Postby staff » Sat May 25, 2019 5:10 pm

Hello, currently there is no emollient at It is not silicone and gives the skin a touch like silicone that has a special feature that is soft, smooth and not sticky, but some types may have some closeness. But still can't give the skin a touch like silicone. The team does not mean that the texture of ซิลิโคน is the best, but is the only surface characteristic of ซิลิโคน that other groups of substances are not like.) For example, using LipidSoft Dry may provide close drying. similar to ซิลิโคน , but not as slippery. Possible options that can be used to help adjust the surface to be closer, such as MatteSilica Because it provides a lot of slippery and does not cause greasiness But the substance is in powder form. not a liquid
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development