Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถาม N-Acetyl Cysteine (สังเคราะห์ Glutathione) ค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask N-Acetyl Cysteine (synthetic Glutathione).

Postby modtanoy21 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:48 pm

- Read from the additional information that the web provides. N-Acetyl Cysteine (สังเคราะห์ Glutathione) "Strengthens hair roots. Reduce hair loss meanwhile Reduces the occurrence of hair in the face (facial hair)" - personally. from ever using the skin care cream If any of them are mixed with substances that can nourish the hair roots. The hair on the face is dark. And it's up a lot. I want to know N-Acetyl Cysteine (สังเคราะห์ Glutathione) How does it work to reduce facial hair? because the brochure has been loaded and read but in English I can't translate. Then find information on the net and most of them are in the form of pills. And supplements help white skin. Thank you very much.
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ask N-Acetyl Cysteine (synthetic Glutathione).

Postby staff » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:56 pm

Hello, I recommend you to try this link https://www.omicsonline.org/open-access ... p?aid=4678 scroll down to "N-Acety L-Cysteine (NAC)" Copy for me.
N-Acety L-Cysteine (NAC): NAC is commonly used as a safe mucolytic drug that has an Antioxidant and insulin regulatory effect in women with PCOS [38]. Metformin and NAC appear to have comparable effects on hyperandrogenism, hyperinsulinaemia and menstrual irregularity in women with PCOS [ 39]. In this study, NAC also significantly decreased the hirsutism score.
hirsutism
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby modtanoy21 » Tue May 07, 2019 6:15 pm

- N-Acety L-Cysteine is acidic, ph value 2-3, if mixed in a formula, the formula has a ph value. That's low, right? Is there a need to use a ph modifier in the formula? - Panthenol has a ph value of 9-11, if it is added to the formula, the ph modifier must be added. In the recipe?
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times

Postby staff » Wed May 08, 2019 10:34 pm

Hello, when adding acidic or alkaline ingredients to the formula, the overall pH of the formula will be adjusted up or down According to the ingredients added, depending on the proportion added And the concentration of acidity or alkalinity of that substance as well. In actual mixing, it is recommended to mix until the end and then test วัดค่า pH if out of range Then adjust the pH by adding a weak acid, for example Citric Acid , Lactic Acid or weak alkali such as Triethanolamine
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development