Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนเช็คสูตร Moisture gelcream ค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check the Moisture gelcream formula.

Postby modtanoy21 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:21 pm

- Skin problems: 40 years old with oily, dehydrated skin. There are some sporadic acne according to hormones, according to the dust. - Want a product that is gel cream in. The texture is not liquid to it. Not too heavy for oily skin. I wish I could put a pump bottle on it. I want to use it as the last step in my skin care routine. Emphasis on moisturizing the skin. Retain water for the skin. don't want to have ซิลิโคน - I want to order according to this formula. น้ำกลั่น 68.5% Cucumber Extract (สารสกัดแตงกวา) 5% Diglycerin 1% Rhamnose 3% Madecassoside -80 ( Centella Asiatica Extract ) 0.5% German Chamomile Extract ( Natural Bisabolol ) 1% Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) 1% Phytosphingosine 1% WaterLock™ 1% Pure-Baicalin ™ 0.25% Pure- Genistein ™ 0.25% Tocotrienols 0.5% Sea Kelp Extract 2 % Satin Cream Maker ™ 1% (want base Impersonate Lecigel™) Phospholipid 3% LipidSoft™ Moist 5% Cerasoft™ (Synthetic Ceramide) 2% 1,2-Hexanediol 3% Mild Preserved Eco™ ( Preservative-Free ) 1% Thank you very much.
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please check Moisture gelcream formula.

Postby staff » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:06 am

Hello, oily skin should avoid using ingredients that will increase oiliness such as LipidSoft™ Moist To add moisture to the skin, use moisturizer water-soluble substitute For example, as the member selected is Panthenol which is appropriate. Other components in the formula can be mixed with each other, no problem. Lecigel meat is produced by Satin Cream Maker + Phospholipid Correct. Rhamnose might be a little too much. Afraid that the skin will be sticky, oily skin, dehydrated, choose a group of ingredients. ลดความมันผิว more, which will help balance the skin's oiliness. Does not dry out the skin But reduce excess oil, for example Safe-B3 , Zinc PCA , Licorice Extract
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby modtanoy21 » Wed May 01, 2019 2:19 pm

- Disturbing the team to help check the recipe again There is a slight improvement in the recipe. น้ำกลั่น 72% beta glucan ( Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract ) 5% MOIST72™ 1% Glyceryl glucoside 2% Plankton GP4G™ 2% Madecassoside -80 ( Centella Asiatica Extract ) 0.5% German Chamomile Extract (Natural Bisabolol ) 1% Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ 1% Phytosphingosine 1% Pure-Baicalin ™ 0.25% Pure- Genistein ™ 0.25% TreMoisture™ (Trehalose) 1% Rice Vitamin 2% Satin Cream Maker ™ 1% Phospholipid 3% Sea Buckthorn (Fruit) Oil (Organic - Virgin) 1% (I read it Research has published that it reduces the production of oil on the skin and reduces pores. but read from Thai language I didn't read from English research data. So I'm not sure how much) Cerasoft™ (Synthetic Ceramide) 2% 1,2-Hexanediol 3% Mild Preserved Eco™ ( Preservative-Free ) 1% Thank you very much. yes
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times

Postby staff » Wed May 08, 2019 10:40 am

Hello
Sea Buckthorn (Fruit) Oil (Organic - Virgin) 1% (I read that. Research has published that it reduces the production of oil on the skin and reduces pores. but read from Thai language I didn't read from the English research data. So I'm not sure how much.)
The team has not found any information about this. I apologize. This is for tightening pores. Consider initially based on your skin's moisture level and health. If your skin is oily, balance it out accordingly. or dry skin Must try to add enough moisture. The skin will have smaller pores by itself. The formula can be mixed.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development