Cosmetics Formulation Development

สารกันเสียที่เหมาะกับ Xanthan

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Preservative suitable for Xanthan

Postby begoodmemie » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:19 pm

Dear Myskinrecipes team I have begun experimenting with a natural cleansing gel using สารสร้างเนื้อเจล Xanthan 1% and use กันเสีย in the formula as Mild Preserve Eco about 1%. It was found that after about 1 month of production and experimentation, the color of the experimental product will change color. and smells like waste Soon, mold will begin to form around the product container. So I want to check if there is กันเสีย is good for keeping the condition of the product? More than this? However, I'm not sure of the choice. สารสร้างเนื้อเจล natural ( Xanthan ) will affect this trial product or not? ask for advice สารกันเสีย suitable and appropriate amount. thank you very much
begoodmemie

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Preservative suitable for Xanthan

Postby staff » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:42 am

Hello, the formation of bacteria in the formula It depends on many factors, for example, the elements in the formula. (some elements นำพา infection into the formula especially the group Natural ingredients including Xanthan Gum itself is a harder ingredient to control. Using สารสร้างเนื้อเจล ] สารสร้างเนื้อเจล chemical) according to the information provided by the members. The team only replied that Try increasing the proportion of Mild Preserved Eco to 2% or use สารกันเสีย and others are included. If you want to remain Preservative-Free or without สารกันเสีย in the recipe, maybe try adding Helpers are as follows: 1. 1,2-Hexanediol 3% 2. Hydroxyacetophenone 0.5% (or If the infection is not controlled would have to choose สารกันเสีย that is สารกันเสีย like Phenoxyethanol SA , chlorphenesin )
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Preservative suitable for Xanthan

Postby begoodmemie » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:26 pm

Thanks to myskin team for the great advice. I will try to use the advice to improve it.
begoodmemie

From thanks :: 0 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development