Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนเช็คสูตร eye cream ค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check the eye cream formula.

Postby modtanoy21 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:30 pm

- I want a product that is gel cream texture, not too liquid. not too heavy I wish I could put a pump bottle on it. I want to use it around the eyes. - I want to order according to this formula. anti-aging eye gelcream น้ำกลั่น 69.65% Sodium Hyaluronate 1% Diglycerin 1% Orange Peel Extract 1% Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide , Switzerland) 4% MOIST72™ 1% Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) 0.5% Coenzyme Q10 (Powder) 0.1% Wrinkle-Lax™ 0.5% Quick-Coll® 2% Plankton GP4G™ 1% Rhamnose 2% Aveenoat™ 2% WaterLock™ 1% Pure-Baicalin ™ 0.25% Satin Cream Maker ™ 1% (I want a Lecigel™ base) Phospholipid 2% Phytosterols Ester 2% Squalane (Olive) 2% Cerasoft™ (Synthetic Ceramide) 2% 1,2-Hexanediol 3% Mild Preserved Eco™ ( Preservative-Free ) 1% Thank you very much. yes
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please check eye cream formula.

Postby staff » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:02 am

Hi, the formula can be mixed but Coenzyme Q10 will turn the formula yellow. And it is not suitable for spending the day.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby modtanoy21 » Wed May 01, 2019 3:24 pm

- Disturbing the team to help check the recipe again There is a slight improvement in the recipe. น้ำกลั่น 70.25% REGU®-AGE 5% Hyaluronic Acid (Japan) 1% MOIST72™ 1% Orange Peel Extract 1 % Quick-Coll® 2% Plankton GP4G™ 2% Glyceryl glucoside 2% Pure-Baicalin ™ 0.25% Ceramide 2 ( Ceramide NG ) 1% Cholesterol 3% Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) 0.5% Satin Cream Maker ™ 1% Phospholipid 3% LipidSoft™ F (Ethyl Linoleate) 1% Cerasoft™ (Synthetic Ceramide) 2% 1,2-Hexanediol 3% Mild Preserved Eco™ ( Preservative-Free ) 1% Thank you very much.
modtanoy21

Postby staff » Wed May 08, 2019 10:56 am

Hello Cholesterol There is a problem with this formula. This is because it requires high heat to melt and combine with the type of cream maker used in this recipe. It should be the type that uses heat in the solder as well. for melting time Cholesterol also dissolves with Cream Maker eg Soft Cream Maker by Cream Maker of this heat type. will help dissolve Cholesterol and prevent Cholesterol returned to solid. (or precipitation) in the formula when at cooler temperatures. After mixing, this is because many active ingredients that members choose. cannot withstand heat This formula may not be suitable for newbies. Because in the mixing process, the heat must be well controlled by using active substances that are not heat resistant. to add to the formula After the recipe has cooled down
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby modtanoy21 » Mon May 13, 2019 2:26 pm

Please check the recipe again. I want the cream to not be too thick. Can put a pump bottle. -The formula eye cream that you want to order is as follows: น้ำกลั่น 69.5% Encapsulated Caffeine 3% Orange Peel Extract 1% Hyaluronic Acid (Japan) 1% MOIST72™ 1% WaterLock™ 1% Quick-Coll® 2% Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline ( DPHP ) 2% Plankton GP4G™ 1 % Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) 0.5% Ceramide 2 ( Ceramide NG ) 0.5% Ceramide Complex ( CeraTouch ™, Powder) 0.5% Cholesterol 3% Sensitive Cream Maker™ 2% Phospholipid 2% LipidSoft™ F (Ethyl Linoleate) 1% Cerasoft™ (Synthetic Ceramide) 2% Fractionated Coconut Oil 2% Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 3% Odor-Kill™ (water soluble) 1% Mild Preserved Eco™ ( Preservative-Free ) 1% Thank you very much.
modtanoy21

Postby modtanoy21 » Mon May 13, 2019 2:30 pm

- Want to reduce Encapsulated Caffeine is 2% - น้ำกลั่น equals 70.5%. Thank you very much.
modtanoy21

Postby modtanoy21 » Mon May 13, 2019 3:50 pm

- I would like to cancel the question posted above. Ask in this post instead. - I want the cream to not be too thick. Can put a pump bottle. - The eye cream formula that you want to order is as follows: น้ำกลั่น 70.5% Encapsulated Caffeine 2% Orange Peel Extract 1% Hyaluronic Acid (Japan) 1% MOIST72™ 1% German Chamomile Extract (Natural Bisabolol ) 1% Quick-Coll® 2% Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline ( DPHP ) 2% Plankton GP4G™ 1% Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) 0.5% Ceramide 2 ( Ceramide NG ) 0.5% Ceramide Complex ( CeraTouch ™, Powder) 0.5% Cholesterol 3% Sensitive Cream Maker™ 2% Phospholipid 2% LipidSoft™ F (Ethyl Linoleate) 1% Cerasoft™ (Synthetic Ceramide) 2% Fractionated Coconut Oil 2% Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 3 % Odor-Kill™ (soluble) 1% Mild Preserved Eco™ ( Preservative-Free ) 1% Thank you very much.
modtanoy21

Postby staff » Sat May 18, 2019 11:06 pm

Hello, the formula has the following problem. Ceramide 2 ( Ceramide NG ) 0.5% Ceramide Complex ( CeraTouch ™, Powder) 0.5% These 2 items are duplicated, just choose one. Cholesterol 3% Use Cholesterol Will cause the formula to be mixed by heat process (hot process), but due to the composition of the member's formula There is a wide variety of items that cannot be heated. therefore recommended to cut Cholesterol so that the formula can be cold-processed Sensitive Cream Maker is a Cream Maker that requires heat to melt and combine the recipe. It is therefore recommended to use another Cream Maker such as Satin Cream Maker which is a Cold-Process system.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development