Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเกี่ยวกับสาร Silane (Triethoxycaprylylsilane)

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about Silane (Triethoxycaprylylsilane)

Postby wariyanan_h » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:02 pm

I'm a sensitive skinned person. and I want to make my own flour Let's look at the ingredients in Silk Mica Powder only coated ซิลิโคน It's all gone, but I'm interested in the silane coating (Triethoxycaprylylsilane), would you like to know if you are allergic to it or if you have acne or rashes? because I want it without coating ซิลิโคน all
wariyanan_h

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about Silane (Triethoxycaprylylsilane)

Postby wariyanan_h » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:38 pm

Ask more if you want to do mineral makeup as a concealer to cover dark spots, redness from acne. 1.Which mineral should be used for concealment? Between Silk Mica Powder and Titanium dioxide 2. In the case of Titanium dioxide, it also There is no understanding of the use. Because I don't focus on sun protection in powder concealers already, I just use Titanium Dioxide Pigment can you add it to the formula? for the purpose of having a normal concealer
wariyanan_h

Postby staff » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:11 am

Hello,
I'm a sensitive skinned person. and want to make flour for use by myself Let's look at the ingredients in Silk Mica Powder only coated ซิลิโคน It's all gone, but I'm interested in the silane coating (Triethoxycaprylylsilane), would you like to know if you are allergic to it or if you have acne or rashes? because I want it without coating ซิลิโคน
The risk of allergy is the same between normal Mica (where the skin comes in direct contact with Mica). With silane coated mica powder (where the skin comes in contact with silane instead of mica), allergy is specific. I can't answer what I'm allergic to, so I should always do a patch test before actual use.
1.Which mineral should be used for concealment? Between Silk Mica Powder and Titanium dioxide 2. In the Of Titanium dioxide, I still don't understand how to use it. Because I don't focus on sun protection in powder concealers already, I just use Titanium Dioxide Pigment can you add it to the formula? For the purpose of having a normal concealer
Titanium Dioxide acts as a white color in the formula. Therefore, in the member's mineral makeup powder formula, it must be mixed between the powder base (which may be It's Mica, Talc , etc.), then add Titanium Dioxide to brighten the color (in case want to light up)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby wariyanan_h » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:55 am

From the question that the staff answered above that Titanium Dioxide acts as a white color in the formula. Therefore, in the member's mineral makeup powder formula, it must be mixed between the powder base (which may be Mica, Talc , etc.), then add Titanium Dioxide to adjust the color to be brighter (in case you want it to be brighter). The dioxide used for pigments doesn't have any masking properties, right? Because I have studied information that if you want coverage, you have to put Titanium dioxide in it.
wariyanan_h

Postby staff » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:25 pm

Hello. And cover together. 2. Mica and Sericite can help cover both of them.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby wariyanan_h » Wed May 01, 2019 3:16 pm

thank you very much
wariyanan_h

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development