Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนเช็คสูตร Anti-Aging serum สำหรับผิวมันครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check the Anti-Aging serum formula for oily skin.

Postby llerickll » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:13 pm

bother to check recipe anti-aging serum for oily skin, 40 years old, oily skin problems and wrinkles according to age. Serum ingredients are as follows: 1. Repair Activator 20% 2. Ectoine 2% 3. DMAE 3% 4. Panthenol B5 5% 5. Pure-EGCG 2% 6. Licochalcone A 2% 7. Zinc PCA 1% 8. Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 3 % 9. Pro Polymer 2% 10. Pitera 60% due to do it yourself at home No Blender No เทอร์โมมิเตอร์ Measure the temperature, so we choose to use all the soluble substances. Question 1. Are there any of these mixtures that are incompatible? 2. Mixing method is No. 10+9, stir to make a gel, then add No. 1 to 8. (Except No. 3 and No. 7), stir well and add 3 and 7 as the last order. Stir well. I don't know if this method is appropriate or not. 3. I'm not sure. Pro Polymer , how much should I use? I want a serum that is neither watery nor too runny. 4. Is DMI necessary with these active ingredients? yes thank you
llerickll

From thanks :: 160 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please check Anti-Aging serum formula for oily skin.

Postby staff » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:43 pm

Hello, this formula can be mixed, but the study team warns that The formula seems simple. But it might not be easy. cause because DMAE and Zinc PCA is electrolyte, which liquefies the formula. which the team expected Members already know Therefore, there is a choice Pro Polymer up to 2% to compensate for the formula melting. However, using Pro Polymer At a high level of 2%, it will not be easy to spin to form a gel. and probably won't be able to man it by hand Because the meat will thicken gradually. until the hand stirring cannot cause the remaining powder to dissolve and become more gel. Learn how to make it easier to cut DMAE exit the formula and reduce Pro Polymer to only 1. -1.2% will make everything much easier. and can be done by hand, but it may take some time Dear, recommend for oily skin. should be more Safe-B3 5% as well. It can work with ส่วนผสมลดความมันผิว Others and nourish your skin to be healthy. DMI is appropriate. It will help นำพา better mix. If the formula is too costly, it may be reduced to Pro Polymer %. Pro Polymer with water, blended or stirred until a paste is obtained. gel first Then gradually add other ingredients to the gel. Stir to dissolve into the gel. (It will be easier than creating a gel texture in the last step.)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development