Cosmetics Formulation Development

สูตรโฟมล้างหน้าค่ะ ช่วยดูสารที่ต้องสั่งทางมายสกินไห้ด้วยคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Cleansing foam formula. Can you help me see the substances that I need to order via My Skin?

Postby slimandspa » Thu May 02, 2019 1:18 pm

Acetyl hexapeptide-9, Aqua,Ceteth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol , Ci 75130, Ci75300, Colloidal Gold , Diazoiidinyl Urea , Disodium EDTA , Fragrance , Glycerin e, Glyceyl Sterate,Glycyrhiza Glabra Root Extract,Lauric Acid,Methylparaben Mica,Myristic...
slimandspa

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Cleansing foam formula Please see the substances that must be ordered via My Skin.

Postby staff » Wed May 08, 2019 11:34 am

Hello, additional for items that the system has not created a link automatically. Acetyl Hexapeptide-9 use Hexapeptide-9 Ci 75130, Ci75300 are color, use powder สีละลายน้ำ According to the desired color, Glyceyl Sterate is Glyceryl stearate Glycyrhiza Glabra Root Extract is Licorice Extract which the company sells in many types. You must try to consider which side you want to act on. 1. Licorice Extract ( Licochalcone A ) 1% soluble in water, liquid form. Purpose: Reduce oiliness, acne 2. Licorice Extract ( Licochalcone A ) 20% oil-soluble, powder form Purpose:reduce oiliness,acne 3. Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate Soluble in water, powder form Purpose: Reduce irritation (preferably with 4 or 5) 4. Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate Soluble in oil, powder form Purpose: Reduce irritation(preferably paired with 3) 5. Glycyrrhetinic Acid Soluble in oil, powder form Purpose: Reduce irritation(preferably with 3) 6. Licorice Extract (Glabridin 40%) dissolved in Butylene Glycol Powder Purpose: Whiten skin, reduce irritation 7. Licorice Extract (Glabridin 90%) dissolves in Butylene Glycol Powder Purpose: Whitening skin. Reduce irritation The appearance of the formula. The team thinks that it is not a facial cleansing foam. or if it is a real cleansing foam formula incomplete formula Including there are some ingredients that are not suitable for use in cleansing foam. (For example, Peptide Hexapeptide-9 which serves ลดริ้วรอย but must be absorbed into the skin. If used in a rinse-off formulation Performance is expected to be low. due to being washed from the skin in a short time I haven't yet been fully absorbed into the skin.)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development