Cosmetics Formulation Development

ช่วยเช็คสูตรโลชั่นผลัดเซลผิวใช้BHA,AHAและคำถามเกี่ยวกับน้ำมั

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Help check the formula of exfoliating lotion using BHA, AHA and questions about oil.

Postby kwannie.modeling » Fri May 03, 2019 12:41 am

Please check the formula of exfoliating body lotion to see if it can be done before ordering the ingredients. Skin type, back, shoulders, back, arms, some areas have ingrown hairs, very dry skin. Expectations I want to make exfoliating lotion. เคราติน contains of BHA , AHA Moisturize the skin. Reduce pore clogging at an economical price The original formula (KP-Clear Lotion), a skin exfoliation supplement for people with ingrown hair problems, Water , Lactic Acid , glycolic acid , Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate , Cetyl Alcohol . Isododecane , Glycerin , Propylene Glycol , Dimethicone , Niacinamide , Stearyl Alcohol. Urea , Betaine , mineral oil , Salicylic Acid , Cocos nucifera oil, Butylene Glycol , Triethanolamine , Carbomer , Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Allantoin , Panthenol , Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate , BHT (Butylhydroxy Toluene), Glyceryl Monostearate , Broussonetia papyrifera Bark Extract, Lactobacillus/Soybean ferment Extract, Saccharomyces/Imperata Cyllindrica root ferment extract , Saccharomyces/viscum album(mistletoe)ferment extract,Gardenia Taitensis Flower Extract, Morus Alba Root Extract, Tocopherol , sodium benzoate Try setting your own formula. น้ำกลั่น 60.70% Glycerin 2% Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) 1% Allantoin 0.30% Lactic Acid (AHA) 90% Deodorized (odorless) 5% (will it irritate your skin too much) Salicylic Acid ( BHA ) Simple Salicylic Acid 2% Propylene Glycol 5% (dissolve BHA ) Butter Cream Maker 2% shea butter 5% Isopropyl Myristate 4% Sweet Almond Oil (Refined) 5% Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) 1% Safe B3 5% Mild Preserved Eco 1% น้ำหอม 1% water 1.Take น้ำกลั่น , Glycerin , Panthenol B5, Allantoin , Lactic Acid 90 % , Safe B3 enter บีกเกอร์ mix together, heat up to 60 degrees 2. Take Salicylic Acid ( BHA )2% dissolve with Propylene Glycol 5% separated 3.oil Butter Cream Maker , shea butter ,Sweet Almonde put บีกเกอร์ mix together and heat up to 60 degrees 4.Take the water part and pour it into the oil. then blended together 5. Wait until the temperature drops to 40 degrees, put Isopropyl Myristate, Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) , Mild Preserved Eco , น้ำหอม Blend together 6. วัดค่า pH get 3.5-3.8 with กระดาษลิตมัส (I can't adjust the PH value. Please teach me) Can the process and formula be mixed together? If you don't have to modify how to disturb the team as well Want to reduce costs so use - Salicylic Acid ( BHA ) Simple Salicylic Acid (dissolved Propylene Glycol 5% per BHA 2% Ratio Not sure correct right?) want to use Propylene Glycol in stock - Lactic Acid (AHA) 90% Deodorized (odorless) Another question, oil Squalane (Olive) Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) or lactating women use it? Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) about 1% into the oil will help prolong the rancidity of the oil, thank you.
kwannie.modeling

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please check the formula of exfoliating lotion using BHA, AHA and questions about water.

Postby kwannie.modeling » Fri May 03, 2019 12:47 am

How to mix the solution a little bit. Water 1. Bring น้ำกลั่น , Glycerin , Panthenol B5, Allantoin , Lactic Acid 90% , Safe B3 enter บีกเกอร์ Mix together, heat the heat to 60 degrees 2. Bring Salicylic Acid ( BHA )2% dissolve with Propylene Glycol 5% separated 3 .The oil part Butter Cream Maker , shea butter ,Sweet Almonde enter บีกเกอร์ mix together, heat to 60 degree heat 4.Take the water and pour it into the oil. then blended together 5. Wait until the temperature drops to 40 degrees, put Isopropyl Myristate, Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) , Mild Preserved Eco , น้ำหอม and Salicylic Acid ( BHA ) melted, blended 6. วัดค่า pH to get 3.5-3.8 with กระดาษลิตมัส (I can't adjust the PH value. please teach)
kwannie.modeling

Re: Please check the formula of exfoliating lotion using BHA, AHA and questions about water.

Postby staff » Wed May 08, 2019 1:34 pm

Hello, I don't know. Members have tried. วัดค่า pH Have you checked the วัดค่า pH of the original formula yet? If so, can you help me measure it? What is the estimated value?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby kwannie.modeling » Wed May 08, 2019 2:09 pm

no product Copied from the net, the formula. If so, the preliminary typed formula. Can you mix it together? Is the method of mixing right? If not, please contact the team to adjust the recipe. Thank you.
kwannie.modeling

Postby staff » Sun May 12, 2019 9:04 pm

Hello, there is a problem with this formula. Salicylic Acid will not dissolve in the formula. There will be a sediment problem in the formula when the formula is cooled. Or stored in the refrigerator, I recommend using Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release) instead. For the recommended pH value of 3.5 is not higher than this if the pH of the formula when Ready to mix, higher than this, add Lactic Acid added to lower pH. okay
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby kwannie.modeling » Mon May 13, 2019 11:43 pm

น้ำกลั่น 64.70% Glycerin 2% Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) 1% Allantoin 0.30% Lactic Acid (AHA) 90% Deodorized (odorless) 5% (will it irritate your skin too much) Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release) 3% Butter Cream Maker 2% shea butter 5% Isopropyl Myristate 4% Sweet Almond Oil (Refined) 5% Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) 1% Safe B3 5% Mild Preserved Eco 1 % น้ำหอม 1% Mixing Method Water 1.Take น้ำกลั่น , Glycerin , Panthenol B5, Allantoin , Lactic Acid 90% , Safe B3 enter บีกเกอร์ mix together, heat to 60 degrees Celsius 2. The oil part Butter Cream Maker , shea butter ,Sweet Almonde enter บีกเกอร์ mix together, heat the heat to 60 degrees 4. Bring the water, pour into the oil. then blended together 5. Wait until the temperature drops to 40 degrees, put Isopropyl Myristate, Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) , Mild Preserved Eco , น้ำหอม and Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release) melted and blended 6. วัดค่า pH to get 3.5 with กระดาษลิตมัส Lactic Acid (AHA) 90% Deodorized (odorless) 5% (Will it irritate the skin too much) according to the recipe, can I mix it? one more thing please I wonder if there is a formula for body lotion? Apply to your face or any formula that you use. BHA is it normal? I can't find any old threads, please help me, thank you.
kwannie.modeling

Postby staff » Sat May 18, 2019 11:58 pm

Hello, mixing temperature It should be 70-80 degrees, 60 is too low and there may be a long-term stability problem of the formula. Lactic Acid may need to be added to the cream. little by little in the last step Gradually add and blend to the recipe. Mixing in the first step. May make the cream more difficult to combine. However, it would have to be tested. Isopropyl Myristate is recommended to be eliminated from the formula due to its comedogenic nature (clogged pores)
, one more thing. I wonder if there is a formula for body lotion? Apply to your face or any formula that you use. BHA normal? I can't find any old posts, please help me. Thanks
It is not recommended to use because there is a problem of sedimentation in the formula within 1-3 months after mixing. Especially when the user puts it in a low temperature such as refrigerated, this problem will arise faster.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby kwannie.modeling » Tue May 21, 2019 10:19 am

thank you na ka
kwannie.modeling

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development