Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอคำแนะนำสูตรกันแดดเนื้อเจลใสครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please suggest a formula for a clear gel sunscreen.

Postby touchzhakornxx » Mon May 06, 2019 2:55 am

Hello, I would like to inquire about making a clear gel sunscreen from the formula Water = the rest Bisdisulizole Disodium = 5% Ensulizole 8% Triethanolamine = 20% Citric Acid = 5% สารกันเสีย = 1% after that has already mixed all the ingredients I want to ask if I should use สารสร้างเจล What kind of สารสร้างเจล to create a gel sunscreen? Since I tried using AnyGel 2% Failed to create gel. therefore tried Pro Polymer 2% was unable to create a gel, so I tried Satin Cream Maker 2% is not able to gel texture. So I would like to ask for advice from the staff team. Thank you.
touchzhakornxx

From thanks :: 118 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Suggestions for a clear gel sunscreen formula?

Postby staff » Wed May 08, 2019 3:02 pm

Hello, the formula has the following problems: 1. Usage rate Triethanolamine higher than the FDA stipulated 2. Triethanolamine is an electrolyte, usually Only a small amount is used in the formula, so I don't find any problem with gelling. But since members have used up to 20%, making gels is very difficult. Sunscreen formulas that require clear texture. Learn how to make an oil base Then maybe create a gel texture with Oil Thick would be a more suitable choice because ส่วนผสมกันแดด Most are soluble in oil. when dissolved together will get clear texture and choose to use Oil Thick Clear will be able to provide เจลน้ำมัน can be transparent however Oil Thick Clear does not produce a clear consistency in all bases. can oil So have to try it. that the oil base that the members choose Can it be made into a clear gel?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby touchzhakornxx » Fri May 10, 2019 1:25 am

Thanks for the advice. Ask for more information. Bisdisulizole Disodium = 5% Ensulizole 8% สารกันแดด should be adjusted ph by which method? So it will be appropriate and not more than the FDA. Thank you.
touchzhakornxx

Postby staff » Tue May 14, 2019 4:40 pm

Hello Ensulizole No problem, just a little pH adjustment. above 6.8, it can be dissolved Bisdisulizole Disodium for use in large quantities. High in the formula would probably use Potassium Hydroxide or Sodium Hydroxide to adjust by gradually adding to the formula until found Bisdisulizole Disodium completely dissolved. on the product detail page Bisdisulizole Disodium will have a rough number. To the usage rate to dissolve, we recommend you to check as a guideline Potassium Hydroxide or Sodium Hydroxide does not have any usage restrictions. But be careful, if the pH is too high, the formula can irritate your skin.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby touchzhakornxx » Wed May 15, 2019 1:05 pm

thank you
touchzhakornxx

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development