Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนสอบถามสูตรเเชมพู ครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Feel free to inquire about the shampoo recipe.

Postby energinz » Tue May 07, 2019 12:51 am

How many percent do I have to put in each? herbal juice extract Sulfate Free Shampoo Base สารกันเสีย : Mild Preserved Eco™ or Phenoxyethanol SA ? Smell: Bergamot Essential Oil (italy, Fruit) gel builder: SugarThick™ Poly-Conditioner Pro ( 30000 mPa.s) or use poly eco is enough. Are there any bubbles in this recipe? Do I have to add or reduce anything else? Is the kocamido necessary?
energinz

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please ask for shampoo formula.

Postby staff » Wed May 08, 2019 10:25 pm

Hello Sulfate Free Shampoo Base Trial starts at 30% no need สารชะล้าง other types? SugarThick Use 1% (the formula will set over approximately 6-12 hours after mixing if it is not thick Don't rush to add more)
สารกันเสีย : Mild Preserved Eco™ or Phenoxyethanol SA ?[/ quote] Usually both can be used, but the member's problem is that there is a herbal juice that the team doesn't know if there is any technique to control the infection. so may try Phenoxyethanol SA at 1% which will have better antimicrobial effect Mild Preserved Eco There is still a problem of infection. It may have to rise again.
Poly-Conditioner Pro (30000 mPa.s) or use poly eco[ /quote] Depends on the desired conditioning efficiency if it's a normal men's shampoo. In fact, it may not even need to be worn at all. because men with short hair I don't like the coating or conditoning of my hair, so I have to test it. how each type feels on the hair after washing Including the user group of the product you are developing, what kind is it? The formula is complete. You don't need to add anything. But how appropriate is it to test?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby energinz » Fri May 10, 2019 2:24 am

Do more for women I want a soft hair fil when I wash, not stiff, which substance should I add? I want the softest
energinz

Postby energinz » Fri May 10, 2019 9:40 pm

And if you wear a poly How many percentages do you need? If this formula adds Zinc PCA with Biotin Express as well, if so, you have to include something like how many percent Please ask me how to do it. What should I put before after? Thank you.
energinz

Postby staff » Tue May 14, 2019 6:51 pm

Hello Poly-Conditioner Pro Recommend starting trial of 1%
If this formula is filling Zinc PCA with Biotin Express Can you also[/quote ] can be worn Mixing process To mix the various ingredients that are dissolved in water, add to the water, blend or stir to combine. If the mixture is oil to mix with Sulfate Free Shampoo Base and then add it to the water.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development