Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่องสูตรแป้งอัดแข็งครับให้ติดทน

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about the formula of pressed flour to make it last longer.

Postby tbcsaosila2 » Wed May 15, 2019 12:22 pm

from this formula Silk Talc Powder (Silane Coated) 33.59% Silk Sericite Powder ชนิดด้าน (Matte, Silane Coated) 45.90% Titanium Dioxide 200nm EasyDisperse™ 5% AminoSilk™ ( Lauroyl lysine) 2% MatteSilica™ (Silica ดูดซับความมันผิว) 1.5% Polymethylsilsesquioxane 2microns (Soft-Focus / Matte) 0.5% WhiteMatte 3™ ( Boron Nitride 3micron) 2.5% Magnesium Stearate 1% กันเสีย Powder 1% Color Iron Oxides Red (Ultra-fine, Silane-Coated) n/a Iron Oxides Yellow (Ultra-fine, Silane-Coated) n/a Iron Oxides Black (Ultra-fine, Silane-Coated) n/a Dimethicone (Medium/350, Low-Odor) 2 % Silicone Film (Long-Wear, Hard, Dimethicone Base) 2% Cyclomethicone / Cyclopentasiloxane (Low-Odor) 3% from trying to go up square There will be a problem of falling off the nose very quickly. and some meat I want a powder that covers more and lasts more. I would like to ask for advice from the staff as well.
tbcsaosila2

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ask about the formula of pressed powder to make it last longer.

Postby staff » Sun May 19, 2019 12:32 am

Hello, cut MatteSilica removed from the formula because it is too slippery and causes glitches. Island, change Cyclomethicone / Cyclopentasiloxane (Low-Odor) to Dimethicone with a thickness of 5 or more To avoid the problem of evaporation, leave the formula C. ะ (or may be replaced by Dimethicone or Silicone Film that is already selected in the formula) If you want more durability You may need to dissolve a soft wax like Polyethylene Wax Soft or Tribehenin The rate is about 1-2% with the powder blending with heat above the melting point of these waxes, but there is a more complicated process. Because when blending, the powder will be cloudy. I recommend you to try the above method first.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development