Haircare Recipes

สอบถามสูตรการทำ grooming tonic หน่อยครับ

sharing your hair care recipes

Inquire about the formula for grooming tonic.

Postby garfilld2556 » Mon May 20, 2019 3:48 am

I'm looking for a grooming tonic formula. There is a way to use it. I can wear it before styling or wear it for light styling. Sea salt spray because seasalt is too dry. So I'm interested in finding a formula of grooming tonic because I've tried it. it's much better
garfilld2556

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ask for a grooming tonic formula.

Postby staff » Thu May 23, 2019 11:30 pm

Hello, if members have products that have been used and are satisfied, please inform the ingredient list on the product label. The team will be able to recommend a rough formula so that you can test the mix.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby garfilld2556 » Mon May 27, 2019 6:51 pm

Aqua, PVP, Polysorbate-20, PEG/PPG-25/25 Dimethicone , Parfum, Hamamelis Virginiana ( Witch Hazel ) Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil , Polyquaternium-11, Benzyl Alcohol , Dehydroacetic Acid, Linalool , Caramel, Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Tocopheryl Acetate , Lilial that you can see here
garfilld2556

Postby garfilld2556 » Tue May 28, 2019 2:55 pm

[quote="staff"]Hello! If members have products that have been used and are satisfied, please inform the ingredient list on the product label. The team will be able to recommend a rough formula so that you can test the mix.
Aqua, PVP, Polysorbate-20, PEG/PPG-25/25 Dimethicone , Parfum, Hamamelis Virginiana ( Witch Hazel ) Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil , Polyquaternium-11, Benzyl Alcohol , Dehydroacetic Acid, Linalool , Caramel, Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Tocopheryl Acetate , Lilial that you can see here.
garfilld2556

Postby garfilld2556 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:07 pm

Aqua, PVP, Polysorbate-20 , PEG/PPG-25/25 Dimethicone , Parfum, Hamamelis Virginiana ( Witch Hazel ) Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil , Polyquaternium-11, Benzyl Alcohol , Dehydroacetic Acid, Linalool , Caramel, Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Tocopheryl Acetate , Lilial that you can see is as follows. I'm sorry to bother you. I don't answer.
garfilld2556

Postby staff » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:36 pm

Hello, the formula has the following key ingredients: PVP, (is PVP-K90 , PVP-K30 , PVP-K17 , PVP-K15 ) Po lyquaternium-11 (Not for sale, but PVP sizes above can be substituted) Polysorbate-20 , (approximately 1-2%) PEG/PPG-25/25 Dimethicone , (use Silk Lotion Maker instead of about 1%) Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil (from the recipe, probably used at a very low level of 0.1-0.5%), the rest of the ingredients. It is the coloring, flavoring and extracts that make the formula more attractive. but does not affect the function of the formula is จัดแต่งทรงผม From above, you will find that the key ingredient is PVP. PVP itself has many different molecular sizes. which each size Hardness-softness varies and the formula itself should choose more than one size of PVP to adjust for the proper texture. which the members themselves must try to take the exam The team recommends choosing only PVP-K90 and PVP-K30 . The combination of these two should be in the 5-10% range of the formula. Try it slowly. Adjust these two ratios until you get the desired feeling. (in other ingredients The team has learned to inform the rough ratio)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Haircare Recipes