Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอคำแนะนำเบสทำเซรั่มให้เนื้อบางเบาคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please give me advice on the base to make the serum to make the texture light.

Postby jeera5959 » Mon May 20, 2019 2:14 pm

I bought a base to make a body serum. Light Cream Maker was used to make serum. Found The problem is that the meat is a bit heavy. And the cream is slowly entering the skin is not as good as it should be. want to give advice Substances that provide soft, smooth, fast absorbing Spreads easily into the skin a bit. Interested in the body lipid soft .cc and Dimethyl lsosorbid (Dm) please advise which substance should be used. Or you can suggest another substance. If changing the serum base Satin Cream Maker is better than light cream ? Easy to spread, absorb quickly, not sticky. In the composition of the serum we have 20% oil. Please advise, thank you very much. P.S. The first order has arrived. Until 5 days, thank you very much. I want to recommend a thick freckle reducer for me. I want another bass that can be used. can use oil In the mixture contains 70-80% oil, refers to a serum base, such as a serum น้ำมันมะพร้าว cold pressed, not sticky. Please suggest me another bass, thank you very much.
jeera5959

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Suggestions for a base to make a serum to make the texture light?

Postby staff » Sat May 25, 2019 4:46 pm

Hello,
bought a base to make a serum. Light Cream Maker used to make serum. Found The problem is that the meat is a bit heavy. And the cream is slowly entering the skin is not as good as it should be. want to give advice Substances that provide soft, smooth, fast absorbing Spreads easily into the skin a bit. Interested in the body lipid soft .cc and Dimethyl lsosorbid (Dm), please advise which substance should be used. Or you can suggest another substance.
disturbing members Please let me know the recipe that you mix it with. So that the team can adjust the formula to be more suitable
If you change the serum base Satin Cream Maker is better than light cream
Satin Cream Maker can combine more oils. Light Cream Maker and does not appear watery when touched onto skin like Light Cream Maker which this texture It is specific to the user what characteristics they like. therefore unable to answer that Is it better? will not be related to Satin Cream Maker or Light Cream Maker because both of these Cream Makers do not cause any greasy feeling on the skin.
I want you to recommend thick freckles reducer Give it to me
recommend Activated Resorcinol or Tranexamic Acid
I want another base that I can use. can use oil In the mixture contains 70-80% oil, refers to a serum base, such as a serum น้ำมันมะพร้าว Cold pressed, not sticky. Can you recommend another base for this one?
70-80% oil, the rest 20-30% is water or not?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development