Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอคำแนะนำผสมเซรั่มค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please give me advice on how to mix the serum.

Postby pinyapatkhongkid » Tue May 28, 2019 9:27 pm

Mix serum according to the formula 1.65% water 2. เจลว่านหาง 5% 3. น้ำมันมะพร้าว 20% 4. Silky Serum Base Plus 15% 5. แมกนีเซียม ซัลเฟต (stabilizer)1%, step 1.3+4, mix well. 2. From step 1, gradually add น้ำแร่ and stir until the gel. 3. Add 5 to the last step. Let me ask you. 1. In the mixing process, do I need to use heat? If the temperature is how many degrees? 2. In the last step, add magnesium and become crystals, why is that? 3. Will I need to use a preservative in the recipe again? Thank you.
pinyapatkhongkid

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Advice on mixing serum

Postby staff » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:10 pm

Hello เจลว่านหาง will Cannot be used in this formula. because it is a gel base must be used as Aloe Vera Extract (Aloe Vera Extract) This recipe will require a blender to blend, you can't use your hands. By the process of spinning Fractionated Coconut Oil match Silky Serum Base when combined so add some water where the water part is water + Aloe Vera Extract + Magnesium Sulfate by gradually adding in The part of the oil that is constantly spinning. The formula has to be filled. สารกันเสีย recommended Mild Preserved Eco 1%
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Advice on mixing serum

Postby pinyapatkhongkid » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:50 am

thank you
pinyapatkhongkid

From thanks :: 0 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development