Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามสูตรบีบีทาผิว เพื่อปรับผิวให้ขาวเนียนค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about BB formula for skin. To adjust the skin to be white and smooth.

Postby breezeyommanut » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:12 pm

Ask about BB cream recipes. To adjust the skin to be white and smooth. I want to ask the team if they want a formula for BB cream, white mask that looks easy to spread. But it is durable, does not fall off, does not peel, is waterproof, sweatproof, does not stick to the car seat and gives a smooth, bright white. I want to order raw materials Thank you in advance for your answer.
breezeyommanut

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: asking for BB formula for skin To adjust the skin to be white and smooth.

Postby staff » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:19 pm

Hello, I would like to recommend you to try mixing the basics as a basic formula as follows: 1. Warp Cream Maker™ 20% 2. Dimethicone (Very Light/5, Low-Odor) 30% 3 . Cyclomethicone / Cyclopentasiloxane (Low-Odor) 10% 4. Beige Iron Oxides EasyMix™ 5% 5. BB Micro Silk™ 3% 6. Mild Preserved Eco™ ( Preservative-Free ) 1% 7. Titanium Dioxide 200nm SilkTouch™ 10% 9. น้ำกลั่น Sterile, rest 100% complete Procedure: Mix 1,2,3 (oil part/ ซิลิโคน ) together. While blending the water (9), gradually add the first portion. into the running water when you get along well Add the rest of the cream to the resulting cream. Blend well. Adjustments: 1. For a better coverage, use Polyethylene Wax (Soft) 1-5% Including may add powder such as Silk Mica Powder to help cover the skin. Cyclopentasiloxane (part or all) with Cyclotetrasiloxane 3. If you want a better waterproof formula, add Silicone Film (Long-Wear, Hard, Isododecane Base) 5-10% in the formula by blending together the oil.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby breezeyommanut » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:17 pm

Why do you use warp cream at 20%? How many % can you reduce the amount to the maximum?
breezeyommanut

Re: Inquire about BB formula for skin To adjust the skin to be white and smooth.

Postby breezeyommanut » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:21 pm

Or is there any formula that doesn't use warp cream? Because I've tried making a formula that uses warp cream and the cream that I applied all of it back disappeared, leaving no whiteness left at all. It's like you haven't applied and it's not as white as you want it to be.
breezeyommanut

Postby staff » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:42 am

Hello Warp Cream Maker can reduce the usability but have to test the stability. yes This ensures that there will be no long-term stratification. The problem of insufficient coverage is not due to the choice of cream maker, but the composition that helps to coat the skin. not enough Including in the formula there is no wax that will help cover the skin better. (But it will make the formula heavier as well) This formula if you still want more effective concealment. Add titanium dioxide and add wax, such as Polyethylene Wax (soft) preliminary test at 3 percent by melting and blending. to the part of the oil. (In the past, the process did not require heat, had to be modified to use heat)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby breezeyommanut » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:27 am

if change from Warp Cream Maker to PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone and if you can use PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone how many %?
breezeyommanut

Postby staff » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:40 pm

Hello, I would like to ask why you want to change.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development