Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอคำแนะนำพัฒนาสูตร body oil เพื่อทำแบรนด์ค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please give advice on developing a body oil formula to make a brand.

Postby s.darachai » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:20 am

Because I want to develop a body oil formula, which has the following ลดจุดด่างดำ . ลดจุดด่างดำ (like bio oil) - has antiseptic effect Anti-acne treatment - Has a light, soothing fragrance - Helps heal the skin, soothe the skin - The ingredients want to be as natural as possible. Ingredients may be different oils that have properties in each aspect to blend together, for example น้ำมันมะพร้าว , Grape Seed Oil , Jojoba Oil , sea recommend other oils, study them Rose Hip Oil , Argan Oil , Squalane , but the price is quite high. which do not want the price to be high as an alternative for skin care Because now I have bought various oils to mix by myself and the results are satisfactory.
s.darachai

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Advice on developing a body oil formula to make a brand

Postby staff » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:25 pm

Hello, different oils can be mixed directly. Members can choose the oil they like. In tribute to acne disinfection or ลดจุดด่างดำ ( ไวท์เทนนิ่ง ) may require the use of active ingredients. will not come from nature Or is it just natural derived? It is a substance that comes from nature but has been through various processes including chemical processes. Therefore, it cannot be claimed that it comes from nature again.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development