Cosmetics Formulation Development

Ectoine กับฝันที่เป็นจริง!!!

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ectoine with a dream come true!!!

Postby khunchinz » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:01 am

Thank you....my team Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute I've asked the sales team Ectoine at a volume price In the end, the team managed to hey!!! This one is really good. I can tell anyone who has tried it will love it. The more I try Max dosage is 5% Ectoine + 20% Ethyl Ascorbic acid + 1% Madecassoside -80 Oh my god I left LA MER THE whitening ESSENCE INTENSE Price 13000 and SHISEIDO WHITE LUCENT MicroTargeting Spot Corrector Price 4300 that I've used at all!!! It's about white skin, dark spots, redness. This formula is over. The white substance that I use more but I can see it in other formulas. There will be just Liquid Azelaic acid, but I hope for acne and acne prone skin. non-acid over And I use 5% myself. Summary Ectoine (for me) is a versatile anti-allergy substance. Antioxidant It helps with moisture (Mmm!!), white skin and plus, I feel that my face is resistant to the sun. I'm not a chemist or a dermatologist, I use it purely on my own. I don't know how...let's just say Ectoine is worth implementing in สูตรเครื่องสำอาง It's so good...so good that I don't know what to say. The only downside is...it's expensive!! But go try it, it's worth it!!
This answer received thanks from: paosk119
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
khunchinz

From thanks :: 22 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ectoine with a dream come true!!!

Postby khunchinz » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:09 am

Sorry for the team and all readers. My written language is sometimes purely emotional, with a little bit of profanity. Nayoo!!) I'm sorry. next post Bow kite, rude words, brothers and sisters. I have to apologize for coming here.
khunchinz

From thanks :: 22 Times

Postby simplypear » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:25 am

Sorry for bothering to ask the owner of this thread. I want to mix the cream to make it myself. But I have doubts. 5% Ectoine 20% Ethyl Ascorbic acid 1% Madecassoside 80 What is the rest? Thank you in advance :D
simplypear

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby llerickll » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:53 pm

Probably means 5% Ectoine 20% Ethyl Ascorbic acid 1% Madecassoside -80 (80 is part of the substance name ใบบัวบก Madecassoside Mild Preserved Eco ) The rest is 74% water, but probably not 74%. Mild Preserved Eco , Disodium EDTA (insert for stability of Ethyl Ascorbic acid ), สารก่อเจล again Xanthan Gum / Pro Polymer otherwise it will become runny porridge. Toner type ( Ethyl Ascorbic acid is an electrolyte.)
This answer received thanks from: paosk119fglove_4everstaff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
llerickll

From thanks :: 160 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development