Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอคำแนะนำวิธีการทำน้ำตบคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please give me advice on how to make sap.

Postby pchueasawathi » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:43 am

I ordered baking ingredients to make sap, but I would like to ask what the mixing process should be put before after the process. - Is the ratio usable? Pitera 90% DI Water 1% Safe B3 4% Gluco Bright 4% Zinc PCA 1%. First order, first time, please advice
pchueasawathi

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Advice on how to make sap water

Postby modtanoy21 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:46 pm

Please leave a comment. From what we used to try to make slap water From this formula we think that just taking the water part is Pitera DI Water put together and take the powder part. is Safe B3 , Gluco Bright and Zinc PCA put one by one and stir until dissolved. Then slowly put the rest of the body on. and the poor have no more powder left in their ass I can use it.
This answer received thanks from: palm_pp39pchueasawathistaff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times

Postby staff » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:53 pm

Hello, the formula can be mixed. The team understands that Members choose to use DI Water 1% because they want to act Dissolve the ingredients that are said to be soluble in water or not. In fact, various ingredients can be dissolved in Pitera no need to add 1% of water in the recipe because it is considered Pitera is water that serves to dissolve various ingredients.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby pchueasawathi » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:44 am

After using the slap water according to the formula ordered and produced, it appears that he wanted to increase the viscosity. A bit because when pressing the pump head, the slap water will flow. It's quite difficult to apply. and want time to slap water Get moisture to the skin as well. I want the water to slap the formula to get better results. Suggest to add which one can I order? I have 9 friends waiting to divide. I'm very happy. Please suggest additional ingredients and how to do it. Thank you. And I want to ask for serum or placenta cream formula to use together. Or any formula recommended by myskin, the problem is dull skin, freckles, acne scars, oily face.
pchueasawathi

Postby llerickll » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:18 pm

To increase the viscosity, select Thickener can be obtained from the link because this formula has Zinc PCA Recommended as thickener สารก่อเจล that is electrolyte resistant, such as Xanthan Gum or Pro Polymer . For additional raw materials, please wait for the staff.
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
llerickll

From thanks :: 160 Times

Postby pchueasawathi » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:12 pm

To increase the viscosity, select thickener can be obtained from the link because this formula has Zinc PCA Recommended as thickener สารก่อเจล that is electrolyte resistant, e.g. Xanthan Gum or Pro Polymer . I recommend it because I want it to be easy to use because now I press the tee and throw it away. What do you use? And if you use a viscosity agent, will it be good for this formula? If you use it, how many % do you use?
pchueasawathi

Postby staff » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:44 pm

Hello, how to thicken the viscosity of the formula? into a gel Do as suggested by llerickll members. Try using Xanthan Gum 0.5% added and blended to the recipe. (Gradually sprinkle a little then blended together until completely dissolved will get a gel)
I want to ask for a formula for serum or placenta cream to use together
The company does not sell placenta, but รกม้า . Suggest you try to study the basics of mixing cosmetics. before mixing
The problem is dull skin, freckles, acne scars. Oily face
if your face is oily not recommended Pitera at high rates, oily skin, choose ingredients in the category. ลดความมันผิว Dull skin problems Select the ingredients in the Clear skin category.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby pchueasawathi » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:43 pm

Is the formula used for normal skin or combination skin? There are many friends to share. Some people have combination skin. Is it dangerous to use Pitera 90%
pchueasawathi

Postby staff » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:51 am

Hello, using Pitera at high rates is not dangerous. but may be sticky Depending on the nature of the user's skin is important. I recommend you to test it. because even the moisture level of the skin As each person tells himself that I have oily skin, dry skin, and combination skin, there is no standard for measurement. It's just a personal feeling of each person. The only way to know best is that Is this formula suitable for your skin? It's a real test on the skin.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development