Cosmetics Formulation Development

ผสมแล้วแยกชั้น ไม่ข้นเป็นครีมหรือเจล

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

mix and separate It does not thicken like a cream or gel.

Postby skeggiold.film » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:17 pm

Add the following ingredients: 1. Vitamin B3 10% 2. N-Acetyl Cysteine 3. Mannitol 5% 4. L-Carnosine 1% 5. Olive Extract 2.5% 6. Laurocapram 3% 7. retinyl palmitate 1% 8. Mild Preserved Eco™ 1% 9. Silk Cream Maker™ 1% but it didn't thicken so I added Silk Cream Maker until 2.5% is not a cream. And also separate floors.
skeggiold.film

From thanks :: 4 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Mixing and separating It does not thicken like a cream or gel.

Postby skeggiold.film » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:44 pm

illustration
Attachments
IMG_20190612_221247.jpg
IMG_20190612_221247.jpg (4.65 MiB) Viewed 3207 times
skeggiold.film

Re: Mixing and separating It doesn't thicken like a cream or gel.

Postby skeggiold.film » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:34 pm

More. The recipe when you put it. Odor-Kill™ another 2.5% because of the body Olive Extract very smelly, but after wearing it still smells the same. Really can't stand it. I don't recommend it. Olive Extract
skeggiold.film

Postby modtanoy21 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:36 pm

Please leave a comment. We think that the mixed liquid may be due to N-Acetyl Cysteine because the substance has PH 2-3 which is acidic. So it may make the cream liquid. But we're not sure. Because we gave the company to mix the cream for one with this substance mixed with it. and the other one does not contain this substance, using Satin Cream Maker is the binder for both formulas, but the formula with N-Acetyl Cysteine 1% mixed in, the texture is gel. A liquid that is slightly thicker than water. But the other formula isn't there. N-Acetyl Cysteine mixed to get a normal thick gel texture. How should I try to mix it again? By cutting this substance out to see if the meat will be liquid again or not.
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times

Postby skeggiold.film » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:51 pm

This one we don't really say that put N-Acetyl Cysteine and the gel will be liquid then Silk Cream Maker™ cannot be tolerated. N-Acetyl Cysteine Is it Electrolyte?
Attachments
IMG_20190613_234626.jpg
อัพเดท
IMG_20190613_234626.jpg (4.63 MiB) Viewed 3195 times
skeggiold.film

Postby modtanoy21 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:56 am

We don't know either. N-Acetyl Cysteine is Electrolyte or not, I'll have to wait for the team to tell me which cream maker to use. How should I mix it? Because we use the observation method from the cream that we order from the company. Order 2 formulas, only different active ingredients. One formula will be liquid. But the other formula is not liquid. We therefore recommend cutting N-Acetyl Cysteine check out if there is no other cream maker to try. In case you want to use the cream while waiting for the team to educate you. But our liquid But there is no separation of layers. It has a beautiful texture, so we use it as a slap.
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times

Postby skeggiold.film » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:10 pm

Oh, thank you. This one is for my girlfriend. But my boyfriend said that he didn't see the cream at all. So I asked the team Anyway, thank you very much. sharing experiences
skeggiold.film

Re: Mixing and separating It doesn't thicken like a cream or gel.

Postby touchzhakornxx » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:53 pm

may need to fill Gel Maker added to the formula such as Xanthan Gum check it out.
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
touchzhakornxx

From thanks :: 118 Times

Postby staff » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:26 pm

Hello, this formula has the following problems: 1. retinyl palmitate must be soluble in oil But there is no oil in the formula to help dissolve it. 2. Silk Cream Maker at a rate of 1% is not enough because it is harder to integrate than the usual formula because N-Acetyl Cysteine which has a low pH. (in this case, it must be considered Gel Maker as a helper. as you Gel Maker recommended, including possibly increasing the usage rate of Cream Maker.) The solution is as follows. Gel Maker eg Pro Polymer checked from history Found that it was bought in 2017, not sure if it's still there. If it's still there, check if the powder is intact. no physical change if so To be tested, add at the rate of 1.0% into the formula by gently scattering and blending together. Should be able to solve the problem if not Gel Maker left, recommend using Xanthan Gum or Pro Polymer optional in 1.0% rate, sprinkle into the formula while However, the problem of retinyl palmitate that cannot Soluble is also in the formula. May be a hindrance to use it. If re-mixing, it is recommended to adjust by increasing the proportion of oil. to act to dissolve retinyl palmitate and adjust the mixing procedure. By creating a cream until complete (mix separately the water part, the oil part, then add the oil part to the water part. while blending continuously) as well as adjusting the viscosity of the finished formula (adding Gel Maker adjust the thickener) and then gently sprinkle. N-Acetyl Cysteine into the cream. Stir until dissolved. In the last step
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby skeggiold.film » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:04 am

All gone Pro Polymer been a long time. Now I don't have any ingredients left because I've used all of them. I usually only mix 100-200 grams, so I mix them all. But this time there was a problem. Do I have to throw away the mixture that has already been mixed? Because seriously, the smell is not sopa at all even though I wear it. Odor-Kill™ to 2.5%, but the smell is only slightly faded.
skeggiold.film

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development