Fragrance Formulation Development

Fixตัวไหนละลายในน้ำมันหอมระเหยและออยได้บางครับ

Need help and get help on fragrance formulation development

Fix which one can dissolve in some essential oils and oils.

Postby teerawut1to3 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:13 am

Ask me >Fix which one dissolves in oil, น้ำมันหอมระเหย get some (in the formula no alcohol) > If possible, guide the recipe น้ำหอม that uses oil as a base, please tell me what ingredients and how much percentage. (A product that will be used as an oil on specific points, long-lasting scent) Thank you.
teerawut1to3

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Fix, which one is soluble in essential oils and some oils?

Postby staff » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:52 pm

Hello,
>Fix which one dissolves in oil, น้ำมันหอมระเหย . Bang (in the formula, no alcohol)​
Sugar Fix and Flora Fix soluble in all formulas (Oil, น้ำมันหอมระเหย , น้ำหอม ), but Last Fix dissolves most of the formula.
>If possible, guide the recipe. น้ำหอม that uses oil as a base, please tell me what ingredients and how much percentage. (A product that will be used as a spot oil, long-lasting scent)
recommended to use Fractionated Coconut Oil as base, may add น้ำหอม into the rate of about 5-30% depending on the intensity of the smell you want.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby teerawut1to3 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:51 pm

thank you very much and ask for more information If you want to increase the softness of the skin after applying the product on the skin Which one should I choose and how many % of usage is good?
teerawut1to3

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:27 am

Hello, due to the softness on the skin after using the product. There are many types Please disturb the members. Provide product samples so that the staff can advise But usually the most popular is the group. ซิลิโคน , which is soft on the skin. But may need to adjust the formula. which must disturb the members to inform that there are currently any elements in the formula
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Fragrance Formulation Development