Fragrance Formulation Development

ขอข้อมูลเพิ่ม สเปรย์ปรับอากาศจากธรรมชาติ จะผลิตสู่ตลาดเอเชีย

Need help and get help on fragrance formulation development

request more information natural air freshener will be produced to the Asian market

Postby mypeaceyoga » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:59 pm

Dear knowledgeable and kind people, I made a spray for my own use. which has ingredients similar to the formula of balm and Essential Oil mix it for yourself and it smells so good. until the neighbors and others bought a lot So I will do it seriously. I have interest as follows: 1. Is there anyone or a company about developing a formula that is stable and universal? 2 If there are other ingredients? For those who are allergic to alcohol 3, how can I ask for FDA or is there a company to do it? Thank you very much
mypeaceyoga

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: requesting more information natural air freshener will be produced to the market A

Postby staff » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:19 pm

Hello. 1. Members can ask for advice here. Without any cost. 2. Members should choose to use. แอลกอฮอลล์ is the base of the spray, correct. if you want to avoid using แอลกอฮอลล์ There are other options such as Use Fractionated Coconut Oil or LipidSoft Deo is the base, however, you need to test it. that can dissolve well with various ingredients of the member's formula or not? not spray on the body There is no need to notify the FDA because it is not used on the skin.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Fragrance Formulation Development