Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยวิเคราะห์ ส่วนผสมในสูตนี้หน่อยครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

help analyze Ingredients in this recipe

Postby non.ant » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:44 pm

help analyze Ingredients in this recipe I will order production. 1. Copper Peptide (GHK-Cu) 3% 2. Apple Stem Cell Extract (AppleCell™) 5% 3. Rosa Hybrid Cell Extract ( HybridCell™ ) 2% 4. RETINAT™ (Starfish Extract) 1.6% 5. Plankton GP4G™ 3% 6. Ectoine (Ectoin) 2% 7. Marine Plankton (Lifting, Tightening) 2% 8. Salmon Roe Extract 5% 9. Alpha Arbutin (Switzerland) 2% 10. Hyaluronic Acid (Small Molecule) 0.3% 11. L-Carnosine 1% 12. Wakame Extract (Brown Sea Weed) 3% 13. Japanese Cedar (Cryptomeria Japonica Bud Extract) 1% 14. Quick-Coll® 2% 15. Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (aka. Pitera ) 64.1% 16. Adenosine Liposome 3% total 100 % exactly, is this formula compatible? Do I have to increase or decrease the portion? If it's ok then I can order the produce :D
non.ant

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Help me analyze Ingredients in this recipe

Postby staff » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:18 pm

Hello, there is a problem with the formula Salmon Roe Extract which must be dispersed and suspended in the formula therefore cannot be mixed in liquid formulations. If in a liquid formula like this There will be a problem Settling on the bottom or top of the formula? If you don't want to adjust any ingredients It is recommended to adjust the texture of the formula to make it more viscous. to prevent Salmon Roe Extract precipitated from the formula (although in actual use If precipitation It can be shaken to combine and then use, but it is extremely inconvenient. Especially if this formula is developed for sale). To thicken the formula, we recommend using Xanthan Gum or Satin Cream Maker at a low level, such as 0.3-0.5%, blended or stir until dissolved into the recipe. In other areas, there is no problem. But the concern is The formula can be quite gooey. Because the ingredients are used in quite a large amount.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development