Cosmetics Formulation Development

สารกันเสีย ถ้าใช้ผสมในสูตรสเปรย์ฉีดหน้า

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Preservatives if used in a facial spray formula.

Postby pitchaya » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:53 pm

Ask สารกันเสีย body Mild Preserved Eco if used in a facial spray formulation. Will it irritate my eyes? or introduce yourself Eye Preserved instead, but I like that Mild Preserved helps retain moisture. Because I really want the spray to help nourish the skin. Interested in สารกันเสีย The natural one too. But I want to have the properties as stated, namely, I do not want to burn or irritate my eyes. but also to retain moisture Please suggest the most suitable one. Thank you very much.
pitchaya

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Preservative if used in a facial spray formula

Postby staff » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:55 am

Hello Mild Preserved Eco No considered สารกันเสีย , but has a control over the infection. and when used in the formula It doesn't have to be used. สารกันเสีย others by Mild Preserved Eco does not irritate the skin. but the injection into the eye At a rate of use of 1%, there may be a chance to irritate the eyes. which is a general feature that when we spray any water into the eyes can irritate the eyes and other ingredients in members' recipes More likely to irritate the eyes Mild Preserved Eco 1% in the formula
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development